Supercharger on a 7M

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
I've seen pictures of an evo with like a GT48(around there) and didnt like the lag, so he supercharged it and said it was insane... im sure google could yield some results...

Spaniard

Banned
Oct 21, 2005
La pearla PR
IJ. said:
Could use a simple 1 psi gate on the Supercharger Outlet so soon as the Turbo makes + boost it closes the door and disengages the SC Clutch.

Great idea man. I personally will be attempting something such as this, it could be considered as a sequential setup I suppose. Having 8psi off the line then have a gt-40r kick! hehe!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Biggest issue I can see would be making it hook on street rubber, I had HUGE issues with my old 3540r and had to detune mid/low end with a different FFIM to make it drivable.

bountykilla0118

In Pursuit of 500rwhp
Jul 16, 2005
Atlanta GA
I can just see tires going a lot faster than the car unless ..... no traction from 1st to somewhere in the mid and/or end of 3rd..... well unless it equipped with nice street and track drag radials

supraguru05

Offical SM Expert: Suspension & Vehicle Dynamic
SM Expert
Dec 16, 2005
louisville ky
you know IJ 315s or 335s would fix that

or maybe a foot that weighs less than a lead ingite lol you know im just kidding :biglaugh:

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
I'm digging that spark plug galley cover, third valve cover, or whatever you call it. Valve covers lookin sharp too all shaved down. Where do they vent? Out the back?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
supraguru05 said:
you know IJ 315s or 335s would fix that

or maybe a foot that weighs less than a lead ingot lol you know im just kidding :biglaugh:
LOL the DBW system should control it now ;)
(sad part was even driving it gently it would just light the rears at 3500)

Still waiting for more hardware pics from Tubbie.

Wiseco: That was at 550rwhp/410rwkw, my motor makes ENORMOUS Tq though and that's where Traction fails.

I have a log of a run with Trac off and at the time it felt strong and not spinning, had 2% slip up to 150kph where I backed off.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
IJ. said:
LOL the DBW system should control it now ;)
(sad part was even driving it gently it would just light the rears at 3500)

Still waiting for more hardware pics from Tubbie.

Wiseco: That was at 550rwhp/410rwkw, my motor makes ENORMOUS Tq though and that's where Traction fails.

I have a log of a run with Trac off and at the time it felt strong and not spinning, had 2% slip up to 150kph where I backed off.
my apologies, i just read your build thread and am in awe at the the work youve done and the money youve spent..you a pimp?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
Wiseco: What ya apologising for?
(unless you thought I was talking shit that is) ;)

Thanks!

Not a pimp lol
(don't like hats with feathers)
ultimatepimp.jpg