So, have you ever been freaked out about something that turned out to be nothing??

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Sam was just mowing the backyard and found some big purple eggs. He rushed in to google what they could possibly be, and found out they may be snake eggs!!!

Found a number of a 24 hour wildlife place, and explained what he found. The lady said they are most likely bird eggs, so nothing to really worry about.

We go back outside to get some pictures, and then realise they were PLUMS from our neighbour's tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ya, was pretty bloody funny... We were walking through the backyard, and Sam said, "God I'm such a dickhead" But as he was about to say, "dickhead" he hit his head on Chloe's swing set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(It's been a fun morning here!)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
LilMissMkIII;1265538 said:
Sam was just mowing the backyard and found some big purple eggs. He rushed in to google what they could possibly be, and found out they may be snake eggs!!!

Found a number of a 24 hour wildlife place, and explained what he found. The lady said they are most likely bird eggs, so nothing to really worry about.

We go back outside to get some pictures, and then realise they were PLUMS from our neighbour's tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Kristel and Sam>>>> NOT :)

69142.jpg

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Ya, I felt that way when my wife got pregnant. But so far, raising kids isn't much more difficult that building a 7M engine that lasts.

Oh...

Wait...

lol - actually, perfectly serious, haven't had a problem with either so far. :D Your mileage may vary, I guess.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
lilmissmkiii.....snake eggs are more cylindrical than a typical bird egg....and ALL snake eggs are soft and leathery to the touch....most snake eggs stick together and make one cluster fuck of a nest......most australian snakes lay a bunch of eggs like 8 or more so if it was only a few eggs then keep that in mind.

just figured id let you know....i know im not in Australia but i know yalls snakes like the back of my hand....(used to breed cobras and australian carpet pythons)...