ROTM 2007 NOVEMBER WINNER: Adam H. -AKA- DrJonez!

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH

ENCORE TOUR!

NOVEMBER​

AND THE WINNER IS..........

ADAM H. -AKA- DRJONEZ​

sm_photo_missing.jpg

MY TAKE:
Congrats to the good doctor. We had a lot of very clean cars ranging from stock to fully built. We also had a bunch of 1JZs and 7Ms enter. DrJonez 1987 Turbo Supra is literally the epitome of what can be done with a little elbow grease. To keep this short and sweet let me just say Adam: The "brown car" will live on through the "black car" nicely. Kudos.​

Name: Adam H.
SM User Name: DrJonez
Year/Color/Model: 1987 Turbo, hardtop, black exterior, grey interior

Engine: internally bone stock 7M-GTE, HK$ MHG, ARP head studs, TRD cam gears, custom larger capacity oil pan, custom oil system, custom radiator, lots of SS lines/fittings

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Induction: PHR Stage 1 turbo (60-1, p-trim), NPR large IC, TiAl BOV, HK$ SSQV, Accufab 80mm TB, Ron Ramirez FFIM

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Electronics: MAFT Pro, GReddy Profec A, Innovate LC-1 + XD-16, old school Blitz FATT

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Fuel: Walbro 255 LPH HP, -6 lines, dual feed fuel rail, Aeromotive AFPR

Exhaust: custom exhaust manifold, custom 3” mandrel v-band exhaust, Thermal Research SS muffler

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Suspension: custom modified/reinforced rear subframe, Tein RAs, Tein EDFC, Suspension Techniques sway bars, Nylon bushings, steel subframe donuts, JIC lower arm bar, custom front upper a-arms

Brakes: JDK BBK w/1.75” piston Wilwood Superlites, MKIVtt rear brakes mounted w/Jake’s custom mounts, Hawk HP pads, custom stainless steel lines, larger master cylinder, Wilwood bias valve, Wilwood residual pressure valves, line lock

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Interior: mix of <’88 and ‘89+ parts, ‘90+ cloth headliner, CFX passenger vent delete, full Recaro interior (all seats, panel inserts), custom carpet, many Autometer gauges, DEFI HUD, leather shift/ebrake boots

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sound: Panasonic head unit, Polk speakers, JBL sub

Body: OEM Turbo A duct, Turbo A badging, JDM tail lights, all lights tinted, GRacer whale tail, CFX lip, Konig Villain 17x9 wheels

Additional Info: This car was built as the last car I would build. Virtually every part is new OEM or custom. It is impossible to cover all details that have been reworked or changed, suffice to say the car is how a MKIII should be.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

A Brief bit about your journey in owning your supra AND why you deserve ROTM: It’s been a long journey (see 7Mpower write up). It all started w/”the brown car” and it has ended here. Most of the good stuff from “the brown car” has carried over to this one.

THIS MONTHS ROTM HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU GRACIOUSLY BY:
JMDIGITAL AND HIS CUSTOM PHOTO ENLARGEMENT

CLICK HERE FOR EXAMPLES AND PRICING

THE WINNER RECEIVES A $75 GIFT CARD TO USE IN ANYWAY THEY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE PHOTOS OF THEIR SUPRA PROFESSIONALLY BLOWN UP!

I just wanted to thank all of those who participated. Without you guys wanting this to come back it never would have. If you did not win this month do NOT think it was because your car wasnt clean enough. There wasnt a single BAD entry. Come back in February and reapply!

For now lets all congratulate Adam on his accomplishment and bask in his glory ;)

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
I'm glad to see such a deserving car win. I look forward to more successful ROTM threads in the future. I hope my car is worthy one day.

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
rakkasan said:
Congrats dood, I didn't know your car was done. VERY nice!

heh. is it ever done? ;) i'd say i'm pretty close....i'll probably tear down a few things this winter and see where i'm at in the spring.

JMDigital said:
Congrats on the win!! PM me. and we can get started on your prints!!

thanks for the prize! i'll drop you a PM in a bit....