ROTM 2007 NOVEMBER WINNER: Adam H. -AKA- DrJonez!

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
I really like your car DrJonez, it is an inspiration for my car, unless I get a newer one. I have a black 86.5...and the sentiment of yours having started out looking similar makes me like it even more... even without that fact though its really nice.

What happened with the brown one? did it get hurt?

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
I must say the quality of mk3's over the past few years has become more and more outstanding. aside form throwing money at the motor now, some guys are able to pulla couple nickles and dimes away and save it for the body now. some subtle body mods, be it lip or wing, REALLY tie the package together. The Doc's setup is a perfect example. The car has a very Stonewall stance with meat on the tires to make clear there is no mistaking this car as one of the norms. Under the hood it's as plain as day, You mess with the bull ur gonna get the HORNS!!! :icon_evil

well deserved long awaited win for the Doc.

The compitition seems very tuff these days. but ima try my shot next month i guess. :)

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
91T breezen' said:
Congrats! Well deserved! Best looking pre 89 I've ever seen.:boink: :bowdown: The Euro turns and Turbo A duct, combined with the lip, and the best, I mean absolute best color for any MkIII Supra! just flat out rocks! Makes me want another 87 or 88!:icon_razz

Or just put a pre-89 front end on your 91 like I did. ;)

Congrats Adam! I've never seen pics of this car before, and I'm very impressed. It looks amazing! I can only hope that my car can look as good as yours someday. BTW, wanna sell me those wheels? lol

Collin

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Amazing Car Doc, it's awesome to see it finally finished.
I haven't been able to spend much time on this board lately so wasn't aware that the ROTM Competition was back. This car definitely deserves the props, it looks badass, has an amazing engine bay and interior. I'm really glad you decided to "Pretty" her up, it makes for a complete package, and it gets the car the attention that it truly deserves. Congrats Adam, it's well deserved after all you've done for the MKIII Community.

thatsupraguy

Sep 18, 2007
cocoa fl
hey man. nice car. it definitely shows what the epitome of a mk iii really is. i especially enjoyed the "1J This" sticker on the cam cover.

milisakeracing

Jan 30, 2006
Kalamazoo, MI
1uzsupra.com
Techno Supra said:
Congrats Adam! Now get back to work on mine... :biglaugh: j/k

Guys, this car is even more amazing to see in person!

Agreed. Adam helped me out a couple months back with some parts and graciously allowed me to look at his car and ask questions. Great guy, great car, deserved the win!!

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
thanks!

there's a ton of little stuff that is bit over the top.....i get bored sometimes.

no real data on HP or performance....the car was "finished" last year and that's about it. i haven't had much time for it...