ROTM 2007 DECEMBER WINNER: George D. -AKA- Jugodegolf!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Thanks again everyone Val, sawbladz, mk3

Nick – I don’t think it was easy choice for the judges. You already know how much I like your car and what you’ve done with it.

Jay – Coming from a professed red hater I appreciate your compliments. I picked up some sandpaper on way home btw.

Scott – Just what I’ve been looking for faded red = not shiney = :icon_razz jugodegolf.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Congrats George!!

I as well am a member of the red hating blue crew that Jay belongs too. However in your case I can easily look past the redness and see a super clean Supra. I am looking forward to meeting you and seeing your car in a few months in Texas.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ryan, don't forget your sunglasses. We'll be surrounded by red supras in Texas...........:aigo:

Instead of blueblockers, we have redblockers.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
da89soup said:
Congrats George!!

I as well am a member of the red hating blue crew that Jay belongs too. However in your case I can easily look past the redness and see a super clean Supra. I am looking forward to meeting you and seeing your car in a few months in Texas.

Ryan will be good to meet you also, don't forget you "redblockers".

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
MKIII VIXEN said:
Congratulations George.

I have seen this car in person and pictures can't do it justice.:love:

I though you said it was too shiney and you told the girls to protect thier eyes by not looking directly at it.:biglaugh: Thanks Vixen I'm missing that good cooking btw.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
noah89t said:
too shiney, george laughs in the face of shiney, it isn't shiney enough for him.
congrats man, i guess i will top the ppl talking about riding in your car and seeing it with their brother's eyes. i worked on it.:3d_frown:

And I donated a part or two to it..........But Oh Yeah, Noah.....didn't you do that as well.

George, after following that link to hell....oops I mean SF.......I honestly believe you could be the first person to ever win 2 months of the same year, with 2 different cars. That car is beautiful. I know Nate wants to do that too. You should enter the 92 as soon as you are eligible again.

Wade T

7m Mk2 terror
Apr 6, 2005
Seattle
Hot, hot, hot! Looks just like my 90T but 10x better.:biglaugh: And a big congrats on ROTM, very well deserved. :bowdown:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
milisakeracing said:
Congrats on ROTM! Looks like one clean 2jz swap. Any more pictures of the engine bay from a higher angle?

thanks. Nice v8 you got going in. here u go.
p868199_1.jpg