ROTM 2007 DECEMBER WINNER: George D. -AKA- Jugodegolf!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I was just alerted to the fact that i missed this thread...

I can't believe i did, so here is a huge congrats and belated extra-special happy dance for the winner:

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
looks like im a lil late to the party, too!!

George is a good friend of mine and I just wanted to congratulate him in his nomination for decembers ride of the month. Hes earned it for having a clean car, being a true car enthusiast with a led foot to back it up AND being a great friend.

cant go wrong when you got george by your side :)

n8tbog

Seeker
Dec 6, 2007
Mississippi
Idealsupra;859135 said:
RIDE OF THE MONTH

ENCORE TOUR!

DECEMBER​

AND THE WINNER IS..........

Awesome, it's great to see her in the condition she's in. I'd love a ride :icon_bigg

GEORGE D. -AKA- JUGODEGOLF

sm_photo_missing.jpg

MY TAKE:
George you have put a lot of love into this car; and it shows. Although I'm not a big fan of the 2JZ swap, you have performed it flawlessly. The car is a work of art and you deserve the recognition. I personally commend you for your work on the car after Katrina and your tenacity to keep it in such immaculate condition. Congrats on this honor. I hope you enjoy it.​

Name: George D.
SM User Name: Jugodegolf
Year/Color/Model: 1989,supra red,targa

Engine: 2jzgte with aristo auto tranny

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Induction:
Twin turbo

Electronics: Stock, greddy bcc,greddy profec b spec 2,

Fuel: stock

Exhaust: 3’’ custom dp to electric cutout to almost stock polished muffler

Suspension: Stock

Brakes: Stock

Interior: Katzkin two tone leather dark grey,med grey

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sound: Kenwood deck, kenwood speakers all the way

Body: Converted from NA/ to turbo w/ 3piece wing shaved antenna mast

Additional Info:
Chrome mk4 wheels for little more traction

sm_photo_missing.jpg

A Brief bit about your journey in owning your supra AND why you deserve ROTM:

Have long history with my supra. 2nd owner since 92. Car had 48k was in mint condition. In 2004 car had 205k and my bro and I got after it. He killed me w/ his 540i so when I got home I did some research, found arnouts site suprasnl and decided to do the 2jz swap. All went well until Katrina hit in 05 and messed with my car. It’s taken about 2 years to get her back to the way a supra should look and run. I daily drive her and am proud as hell of her. I’ve gone 178k miles in her, road raced in tx2k5, participated in the 07 austin hills rally and plan on attending many more meets. Hoping to really start to upgrade her once I get rid of some leftover Katrina problems.

THIS MONTHS ROTM HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU GRACIOUSLY BY:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

GEORGE WILL HAVE HIS CHOICE OF ANY ITEM FROM THE SUPRA GODDESS CAFEPRESS STORE!

PLEASE VISIT AND SUPPORT TANYAS STORE FOR GREAT DEALS ON SUPRA APPAREL!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Rajunz;897864 said:
Badass car George, definitely deserves it's place here. I' m so glad that you found your way back to the Supra Community. After Katrina I thought we lost you.

Thanks Lance. I still remember when I pulled up and met you. I took my first look at his car...put my tounge back in my mouth, cleaned up all the drool.:love:

I was extremly busy w/paperwork and I got back into golf. It's not much fun when you don't have a supra, but its good to be back and in the mix again.

89targa

PDR Tech
Jan 26, 2008
Houston
awesome ride man. i hope i get mine looking as clean as urs by the time i get done.

love the interior too. Great job.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
89targa;908368 said:
awesome ride man. i hope i get mine looking as clean as urs by the time i get done.

His car is gorgeous, but have you seen January's ride of the month............:love:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
89targa;908368 said:

You've helped alot with it too. Thanks though

suprahero;908477 said:
His car is gorgeous, but have you seen January's ride of the month............:love:

It's too close for me to call/red bias here. You call it Jay
nevermind we'll probably be matched up against each other. :3d_frown:
p908506_1.jpg

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
suprahero;908477 said:

I have... It has an empty engine bay, and is no longer worthy of its title :evil2::evil2::evil2:

:icon_razz