ROTM 2007 DECEMBER WINNER: George D. -AKA- Jugodegolf!

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH

ENCORE TOUR!

DECEMBER​

AND THE WINNER IS..........

GEORGE D. -AKA- JUGODEGOLF

sm_photo_missing.jpg

MY TAKE:
George you have put a lot of love into this car; and it shows. Although I'm not a big fan of the 2JZ swap, you have performed it flawlessly. The car is a work of art and you deserve the recognition. I personally commend you for your work on the car after Katrina and your tenacity to keep it in such immaculate condition. Congrats on this honor. I hope you enjoy it.​

Name: George D.
SM User Name: Jugodegolf
Year/Color/Model: 1989,supra red,targa

Engine: 2jzgte with aristo auto tranny

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Induction:
Twin turbo

Electronics: Stock, greddy bcc,greddy profec b spec 2,

Fuel: stock

Exhaust: 3’’ custom dp to electric cutout to almost stock polished muffler

Suspension: Stock

Brakes: Stock

Interior: Katzkin two tone leather dark grey,med grey

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sound: Kenwood deck, kenwood speakers all the way

Body: Converted from NA/ to turbo w/ 3piece wing shaved antenna mast

Additional Info:
Chrome mk4 wheels for little more traction

sm_photo_missing.jpg

A Brief bit about your journey in owning your supra AND why you deserve ROTM:

Have long history with my supra. 2nd owner since 92. Car had 48k was in mint condition. In 2004 car had 205k and my bro and I got after it. He killed me w/ his 540i so when I got home I did some research, found arnouts site suprasnl and decided to do the 2jz swap. All went well until Katrina hit in 05 and messed with my car. It’s taken about 2 years to get her back to the way a supra should look and run. I daily drive her and am proud as hell of her. I’ve gone 178k miles in her, road raced in tx2k5, participated in the 07 austin hills rally and plan on attending many more meets. Hoping to really start to upgrade her once I get rid of some leftover Katrina problems.

THIS MONTHS ROTM HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU GRACIOUSLY BY:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

GEORGE WILL HAVE HIS CHOICE OF ANY ITEM FROM THE SUPRA GODDESS CAFEPRESS STORE!

PLEASE VISIT AND SUPPORT TANYAS STORE FOR GREAT DEALS ON SUPRA APPAREL!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
:biggrinbo :biggrinbo :biggrinbo

Guess Christmas came a little early for me. Thanks to everyone. I was very worried as the red is too shiney for me. Don't like shiney.:3d_frown:

Was a long road bringing her back to life but everyday when I turn the key, or step on the gas its all worth it. Nothing like a supra.:love:

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Hey George!!!! Congratulations!!! Guys I saw this car first hand and I can honestly say that it looks every bit as nice in person as it does in those pictures....Hell of a job George!! Keep it up!

-val

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
Goes to show guys, it doesnt have to do with modifications to ur car in this ROTM compitition, cause my car didnt make the cut this month. I guess im just out of my league when it comes to ROTM, so ill just stick to posting on the forum from now on.

George ur car is very clean and Grats!

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Congrats, George. Your Supra is flawless and even more impressive after what happened with it in regards to Katrina. Well done.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I too have rode in this car and helped him wash it. It shines way too easy. He hates shiney, and it'll blind you if you let the sun shine directly off the car into your eyes. It's too blingy. I think he needs to wet sand it with some 200 grit paper............:biglaugh:

Congrats George, and I'm glad you won. You've put alot of time and money into it and it shows..........:love:

Nick, your car looks awesome as well and I know it had to be a hard decission for the moderators, but you'll win sooner or later. Everyone knows how good your car looks, and you gotta love the Equips.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Congrats George!

I'll trade you a faded red (some so bad it looks grey) car for that shiney car all day long. You can keep the 2J, I just want to save on paint fees.

Folks, Don't take Jay's word for it.......the car really is beautiful! I've seen it through normal eyes.