Regulus Type Header Panel Nose Piece Group Buy

Dutch7m

7m for live
Jun 3, 2007
The Netherlands
do you already have a price on the shipping cost to the netherlands?
let me know how much it is and i will send you the rest of the money.

the prototype looks great, nice work :bowdown:

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
Only one order so far. C'mon fellas! Don't let me down.

RazoE;1178374 said:
Wow, that looks great..!!

just one quesiton, will the holes be cut out on the production models?

Ill send payment as soon as I see how much it'll be picked up, minus the $20 deposit sent in..
Holes will be cut.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Ill send money in just as soon as I find out how much it'll be without shipping. As cheap as gas is these days (just filled my tank for $25), It might be cheaper to go get it..

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
keo;1178668 said:
so who/where do we send the rest of the money to? which paypal email? or is it the same person?

mankie08@gmail.com or cadickens@gmail.com

thanks
it was well worth the wait.
I apologize if it was at all confusing. The original post had my paypal for the deposit, but final order payment should be made to mankie08@gmail.com

RazoE;1179031 said:
Ill send money in just as soon as I find out how much it'll be without shipping. As cheap as gas is these days (just filled my tank for $25), It might be cheaper to go get it..
APPROVED BY: Reign
------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME: Chris Dickens
PHONE NUMBER: PM
EMAIL: cadickens at gmail dot com
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Paypal ( mankie08@gmail.com )
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: Regulus Header Panel aka Nose Piece
BRAND: Custom Replica
GROUP BUY START DATE: Immediately. As soon as we have 15 interested parties with cash in hand.
GROUP BUY END DATE: if we do not get 15 people, August 31st. If we do get 15 people, then it will end when the last item is shipped.
NUMBER OF PARTS AVAILABLE FOR GROUP BUY: 35
PRICE: $200 shipped for fiberglass, $350 shipped for Carbon Fiber. Shipping to Hawaii, or Alaska will be extra. Please PM for shipping quote outside of the U.S.
Pick up in SoCal is available. The pick up price will be $175.
So since you've already paid the $20 deposit, you need only bring $155 to come and pick up your piece. Tell you what, I'll give you $5 off if you post pics (of course you will) so the folks that are not lucky enough to live in SoCal can see fitment. So bring $150. Let me know when you want to pick it and I will try and arrange it.

sneakypete;1178856 said:
i already made the $20 deposit when this first started up. I just wanted to show a sign that i will buy it ($100 deposit). i would like to see it mounted on a car before i complete my payment. once its completed i will pay the remainder immediately.
-pete

No need for a deposit. They'll be making a CF one hopefully this weekend. I will post pics asap. If you like it, send payment. IMO somebody out there will buy it, and if everyone flakes, it's mine! So it's a win win for me. :naughty:

suprahero;1178755 said:
Have you test fitted this onto your car Jag? Do you have any pictures of it on a supra? Just curious. I think I want one, but I'd like to see what this piece looks like on a supra. I've seen other pictures, but not with this one on. Thanks, Jay

I sold my car back in August. Otherwise I would have pics already. I hope to have some mounted pictures posted up this weekend, but it's my anniversary so I don't know if I will get to it. I'll have them by next week at the latest. If any local (SoCal) guys would like to meet up for a test fit, and model for pictures, let me know.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
fricken' sweet..!

I'll see if I can make it this Saturday, can you PM me your address, please?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm going to be busy all weekend, I'm going to just have to get it shipped.

Last edited:

4U2QUIK

1UZFE SWAP DUDE!!!
Jaguar;1179029 said:
Only one order so far. C'mon fellas! Don't let me down.
Guess that's me.

Jaguar;1179046 said:
I apologize if it was at all confusing. The original post had my paypal for the deposit, but final order payment should be made to mankie08@gmail.com

soooo ummmm I guess it's no big deal that I already sent the full payment to the cadickens account?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My wife will be paying you for one soon Jag. It's my Anniversary present..............::w00t::

I've got to give her one hour of super hot loving.......I'll just have to give it to her in twenty.....three minute installments.......:icon_redf

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Interested- Are there any pictures of fitment and mounting points? Is it rigid- mount up well, does it feel stiff when shook compared to the stock nose panel piece?

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
7Mboost;1179254 said:
Interested- Are there any pictures of fitment and mounting points? Is it rigid- mount up well, does it feel stiff when shook compared to the stock nose panel piece?

Umm...
Jaguar;1179046 said:
I sold my car back in August. Otherwise I would have pics already. I hope to have some mounted pictures posted up this weekend, but it's my anniversary so I don't know if I will get to it. I'll have them by next week at the latest. If any local (SoCal) guys would like to meet up for a test fit, and model for pictures, let me know.

4U2QUIK;1179124 said:
Guess that's me.

Jaguar;1179046 said:

soooo ummmm I guess it's no big deal that I already sent the full payment to the cadickens account?
Naw it's cool. You're good.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
As long as this guy pulls through and I get the N/A Throttle Cable and Battery power harness, I will be there Monday to test fit the Header Panel. So if all is well, we'll all have pictures of the ACTUAL product, test fitted.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
A-to-the-J;1179574 said:
As long as this guy pulls through and I get the N/A Throttle Cable and Battery power harness, I will be there Monday to test fit the Header Panel. So if all is well, we'll all have pictures of the ACTUAL product, test fitted.
Sounds good. Let me know.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
More Pics!!!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i have bena lazy push i read some time ago there was a waight on it or some thing

but i will grab one thou jst have to weoight ell next pay cheak

Jaguar;1179789 said:
Dude are u serious? Did you read at all?