Regulus Type Header Panel Nose Piece Group Buy

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
Davismj711;1149157 said:
Just spotted this on eBay. Isn't that the same pic and product you all are waiting on here ?

Item number :: 260293661370

Just wondering.....
That piece as I understand it has horrible fitment issues and is generally regarded as a piece of crap. My guy had one these as a basis to make a new one and it fell apart. So he is starting with a new nose piece and custom making a similar part from scratch.

I know that it has been a while guys but you know what's happening in the markets, and me as a Commodities broker, I am busier than a 1 legged man in an ass kicking contest. I plan to get to the shop this week to check on progress.

Stay tuned. Be patient. I appreciate it.

martin p

1JZ-GTE powered Supra.
Feb 5, 2006
East coast. UK
I wasnt asking for it to be rushed just a update, As I know Another member who is waiting in it to get his body work done,

I too want quality, As putting a lot of time and effort into my Winter build.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
I got word that they had put one stock 89+ nose piece thru the paces already, so I delivered another one. This one I got from Mike T. aka SuprA70. Man, the
p1153345_1.gif
Regulus
p1153345_1.gif
one that they ordered off of Rinkya (or something) was a complete joke. The ad said it was pure, 100% Regulus, but the product was far from it. We had our doubts because of the price, but man, this thing was a knock off and a half. Maybe a knock off of a knock off.

The shitty knock off. This is the reason that they had to start from scratch.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Their first stock piece was toast. A sacrifice to R&D. But this one that I delivered should grow up to be a Regulus Type header panel.

Our savior (The new one I delivered)...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

So again, they are going completely from scratch and from the looks of it, and explanation, it is no easy process. They explained a lot of technical stuff to me, but they might as well have been speaking Yiddish because I didn't understand.

I did however get the word on pricing.

The fiberglass piece will be $200 shipped to the lower 48, and the CF will be $350 shipped. These are Group Buy prices. Prices are likely to go up $25-$50 after this initial Group Buy.

Please believe me, you want to be in on this group buy. I don't want to give you a time frame because quality takes time, but they are working on it, and when I told them of the interest here, they were very motivated.

I will wait until we are closer before we start taking pre-orders. But if you are interested, and want to reserve yours at the Group BUy price, send only $20 to cadickens!gmail.com, then post up and let me know so I have an accurate count. When you PayPal me, be sure to include your screenname, real name, and ship to address.

So that's the update. Rest assured that they are working on it, and I believe that it will be worth the wait. Let me know if you have any questions.

martin p

1JZ-GTE powered Supra.
Feb 5, 2006
East coast. UK
Thats cool, thanks for the Update, Looking forward to the finished one! Will shipping to the uk be via usps? As got a guide price on that after getting my Godfather Rear spoiler shipped for under $55, This should be a similar size?

I am still in for this, Just got a mint jdm nose peice to get me thru until this is ready! Thanks for all the hard work making this happen.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I would like to be added to the list, but only if they're going to be done within a couple of months. If you don't think that they will be then I may have to hold off because I'm going to be respraying my car. I know these will be an awesome product since you're handling it though and that's the only reason I'm even considering it. Thanks.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
thanks for the update Jag!

I'm still in, definitely for fiberglass. If shipping is not that much I'll just have it shipped, otherwise, is it possible to just pick it up?