Regulus Type Header Panel Nose Piece Group Buy

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Jaguar,

This thread will be permanently stored in the wall of shame so that everyone understands EXACTLY how this went down. I wouldn't edit, change or delete this for any reason. I think the actions of all involved speak for themselves.

There are there are PLENTY of people on this site who openly aren't fond of me. And they're still here. With no flack or retaliation on my part. I could care less what you think of me. What I do care about is that you treat your customers well, that you are civil and that you don't turn this place into a running flame war. On those three counts, you fail, and that's why you are no longer welcome here and have earned yourself a permanent ban.

I somehow suspect we'll continue to have "new and exciting" products around here, but without the unbearable overhead of your insufferable bad attitude and childish behavior.

Have a nice life.

All,

Be sure to use the contact methods above to complete your group buy, this poster is no longer welcome here.

If you have any questions about why Jaguar has been banned, I'd suggest you read over every post between #253 and this one. If you still have questions, feel free to PM me.