Regulus Type Header Panel Nose Piece Group Buy

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
See post #253 on to see how this degraded from a group buy into Jaguar getting himself permanently banned. You decide - is this a person you want running your group buy? -- Supracentral (the "punkass" - lol)

For those who are participants, the contact info for this individual is located here.

APPROVED BY: Reign
------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME: Chris Dickens
PHONE NUMBER: PM
EMAIL: cadickens at gmail dot com
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Paypal ( cadickens@gmail.com )
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: Regulus Header Panel aka Nose Piece
BRAND: Custom Replica
GROUP BUY START DATE: Immediately. As soon as we have 15 interested parties with cash in hand.
GROUP BUY END DATE: if we do not get 15 people, August 31st. If we do get 15 people, then it will end when the last item is shipped.
NUMBER OF PARTS AVAILABLE FOR GROUP BUY: 35
PRICE: $200 shipped for fiberglass, $350 shipped for Carbon Fiber. Shipping to Hawaii, or Alaska will be extra. Please PM for shipping quote outside of the U.S. Pick up in SoCal is available. The pick up price will be $175.

DESCRIPTION:

Gentlemen, place your orders!!!

The final prototype has been made. They are going to start cranking them out this weekend so place your orders now!!! The product will ship on a first paid, first to ship basis. Only 35 pieces will be made as part of this Group Buy, after which the price will increase so order now!!! If you order today, I would expect it at your door within the next 2-3 weeks. Don't kill me if it takes longer.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

When you order, be sure to include your full name, ship to address, SupraMania screenname, and don't forget to specify Carbon Fibre or fiberglass.

The following people have pre-paid and will take $20 off the purchase price. Thank you for your trust in making this Group Buy happen.

1. Jaguar (paid)
2. RazoE (paid)
3. nguyen95465 (paid)
4. sneakypete (paid)
5. keo (paid)
6. 92nsx (paid)
7. zm_br (paid)
8. the t3d (paid)
9. Bahamut (paid)
10. Dutch7m (paid)
11. ElSucio (paid)
12. Ozzizere(paid)
13. Martin P(paid)
14. supramad77(paid)
15. SWD Fredester 3
16. gurley0916 (paid)
17. JMDigital (paid)
18. 4U2QWIK (paid)

Last edited:

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
interested..... depending on price. is deposit refundable if i decide against it when you give final pricing?
-pete

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
Dutch7m;1073214 said:
i love that nose piece,
if shipping to europe (the netherlands) is possible for a reasonable price, put me in for one.
I don't know how much the shipping would be to your location. The weight will be minimal, but the box would be large and that could carry a larger fee. Let me know if you're in, or out.

sneakypete;1073312 said:
interested..... depending on price. is deposit refundable if i decide against it when you give final pricing?
-pete
No the deposit is not refundable. If you are interested and commit to this group buy, it is because you have every intention of buying this part. I expect the price to be reasonable, but for argument's sake, let's say it's $200. Are you in, or out?

rs4rush;1073465 said:
What material will they be made out of?
This will be available in fiberglass, or carbon fiber (a an additional charge), much like the rest of the bumpers, side skirts, and other pieces available for our cars.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
Yes, send your money as soon as possible. Paypal is cadickens@gmail.com

If we do not get 15 people by August 31st, we will refund the deposit. However if we do get 15 people and start production, and you choose not to purchase the product, your deposit will not be refunded.

The most important thing that you can do right now, is to tell other people about this group buy, so that we can get some excitement going and get enough people involved to make this happen.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
IJ.;1073549 said:
One of the very few AM panels I'd consider putting on my car.

Is this being made from a genuine one?
This product is being re-designed from scratch. We have a replica for reference, but there will be an all new mold, thus fit and look will be spot on.

For those of you who don't know, my car has the original Bomex components. Yes, the first ones ever made. My fitment is the best I have seen. I will not have less than perfection on my ride. Therefore this will be perfect.

nguyen95465;1073550 said:
I'm in.
How long do you think it will take?

Do I send the deposit now or wait till we get 15?

Thanks,
Mike
Production begins as soon as we have 15 interested people paid. I do not have a time frame yet, but I hope to have this thing in time for Vegas.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
Got it. 3 down, 12 more to go.

1. Jaguar (paid)
2. RazoE (paid)
3. nguyen95465 (paid)
4. sneakypete (paid)

Last edited:

SuprA70

SF.com 'Grounded' Champ
Jaguar;1073576 said:
For those of you who don't know, my car has the original Bomex components. Yes, the first ones ever made. My fitment is the best I have seen. I will not have less than perfection on my ride. Therefore this will be perfect.

Says the guy with the used tampon color scheme going.

j/k Jag...

no, not really :evil2:

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
SuprA70;1073654 said:
Says the guy with the used tampon color scheme going.

j/k Jag...

no, not really :evil2:
Thanks homie. You know I hate my interior color. I'm always on the lookout for a donor car with gray interior and swappable a/c components. :naughty:

Got Boost?;1073744 said:
Just wondering, but what's the benefit of the 3 holes?
I'd like to say underhood temperature or some worthwhile performance gain, but really, I just think it looks badass and that's good enough for me.