Regulus Type Header Panel Nose Piece Group Buy

keo

Apr 2, 2005
RI
you guys that got yours are teasing us. lolz
here im anxiously waiting for mine(like a kid on christmas eve) so i can put it on and have the car painted with all the do-luck & bomex stuff, stout hood.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jag, I'll take one of the three hole lips for the 89 supra if you still have one. How much shipped to 35148 since I missed the deadline?

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
suprahero;1219251 said:
Jag, I'll take one of the three hole lips for the 89 supra if you still have one. How much shipped to 35148 since I missed the deadline?
$200 shipped to the lower 48. Send the paypal and make sure that you specify which year. I don't know that they have any on hand, so it might have to be made. I'll find out once you place your order.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
suprahero;1219621 said:
You have paypal. This is for the 1989 supra. I want the three hole lip.
Got it.

suprahero;1221032 said:
Is mine going to have to be made? If so, do you know how long it is going to take? Thanks.
Will let you know as soon as I hear back from the shop.

supramad77;1221047 said:
Just sent payment for mine and shipping to the UK. Mine is a 89 facelift turbo if that makes a difference.
Got it. Will contact as soon as I know if it's on hand or will be made. Then will contact again with tracking info.

toyo4life;1221124 said:
I was wondering if you could make a stock style header in CF ?
Not sure. Will ask.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
funky_monkey58;1222204 said:
How long will the carbon fiber header be available to purchase? I am currently working on getting funds straightened out.

-Sean
I don't know of an ending date. Let me know when you're ready and we'll get it done. I will post here if for some reason the product is no longer available.

keo

Apr 2, 2005
RI
any update on the fiberglass regulus nose.
did it ship out, does it have to be made?
thanks again,
keo

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
I'm posting this because I want everyone to know and see who I am, and what I am doing. Everyone has been very kind, patient, and appreciative except for one guy. I am posting about suprahero and you'll see why when you scroll down and see the crap that he PM'd me.

If anybody else has any unrealistic expectations, or if you feel that I am not doing enough for you, then you too can DIAF just like suprahero, because I don't work for you. I have a real job, with real responsibilities, a real wife, 2 real kids, and 2 additional foster kids living with me that I took in from church. I don't owe you crap. I do this for the community. All I get out of this whole deal is a free nose piece.

If you are cool and patiently waiting, or if you patiently waited for your product, I thank you and I appreciate you. I have busted my ass to make Group Buy after Group Buy a success. Not for me, but for the community. For suprahero, I'll send you your refund just as soon as I hear from the shop as I have already sent them the money. Like I said, I hope to hear from them tomorrow. If I don't, I will send you your stinkin' $200 out of my own pocket on Thursday the 15th when I get paid. Make sure you send me a PM to let me know that you received it. :sarcasm:

I didn't do enough for you? 4 days is too long? You want a refund? No problem buddy. Your wish is my command. I promise that by 23:59 on Thursday the 15th, one way or another you will have your $200. You wanted a refund, you got it.

For everyone else, Please understand that I am a busy man, and that this is something that I do in my spare time for YOU. Here's the communication from this ingrate. Please don't be this guy. If you're waiting and would like an update, first of all thank you, secondly, hit me up via PM. But please leave the attitude at home.

Jaguar said:
suprahero said:
Jaguar said:
suprahero said:
Jaguar said:
suprahero said:
I see you've been on, but you haven't been posting in the nose piece thread. I sent you the paypal for my wife's 89 three piece lip, but I haven't heard anything from you about it. When do you expect to be shipping it out? Thanks, Jay
I haven't been able to reach anyone. I e-mailed and left voice mail but no return call yet. As soon as I hear, you'll hear. And as soon as I know, you'll know.
You may not have meant it to sound like you're having an attitude and then again maybe you did. Either way, it does't sound very professional. If you don't have any lips for sale then I'll just take a refund. I don't spend money on things and then expect a response saying I'll hear when I hear. No time frame or any clues as to when I can expect it. I"m a nice guy and a patient guy, but you never sent me a pm saying you had my money and would let me know anything. I pm'd you in a respectful way, that's all I was expecting from you. If you have one for sale, I'll take it. If you don't I'll take a refund. Thanks, Jay

I'm sorry if I sounded like I had an attitude. I'm sorry if you don't think that I am being professional. However that makes sense as this is not my profession. I'm a commodities broker. I work long hours, and when I am at home relaxing, the last thing I want to do is spend a lot of time writing a PM. I felt that my message was short, sweet, and to the point. I'm sorry if it offended as it was not intended to do so.

I got your paypal on Thursday and I forwarded the money to my guy at the shop like I always do along with ship to information and a request to get back to me to let me know if we had any on hand, or if it would have to be made. I apologize for not responding to let you know that I received your paypal. I usually don't. If someone wants confirmation they'll usually PM me. But most people don't. They send, I update with tracking number, and then they enjoy. I didn't hear from my guy Friday or Saturday. I don't really conduct business, use the phone, or otherwise work on Sundays because Sunday is church and family day.

I told you before you ever paid that I would have to see if we had any on hand, and that it may take a while because it might have to be made. It's been 4 days. I called today on my lunch break and left a voice message requesting an update on all pending orders and a request for tracking numbers. I hope to hear something tomorrow.

There are people that have been waiting patiently for longer than you have. I did this for the community. All I got was a free nose piece. I don't get paid for this. I can get a refund for you if you like, but again, it's only been 4 days dude. Friday, the weekend, and now today. I don't stalk the guys at the shop. I don't work there, and short of driving over there which I don't have time to do, I rely on e-mail and the telephone. I'll probably hear from them tomorrow. If I don't, I'll probable drive over there on Wednesday when I have a long lunch break.

Again, I'm sorry if this transaction did not live up to your expectations. I didn't intend or try to annoy you or offend you. Let me know what you want to do.
The only thing you had to do was this. You explained it this time way more than you had too, but the first pm you didn't explain nothing. You stated that I would hear from you when you heard from them. That could be days, weeks or months. You didn't say. You didn't let me know that you would go over there wednesday if you couldn't get a hold of them. All I was asking for was a little courtesy.............not you'll hear from me when you hear from me. I'm not mad. I'm not a kid, and I don't pout or get angry over the internet. I know how things work. I pay you, you give me a product and you act like you like having me as a customer. That's how you get repeat business. If you're not making anything off of this then you're crazy for doing it. Your time is worth more than that. If you've already received a nose piece and you'll get nothing more then I'd quit selling if I was you. I work hard for my money building houses. I don't do anything for free and I would never expect anyone else too either. If you feel I was impatient then that's your right. All I wanted was a response saying you had my money and that you were working to get me the product that I paid for. I don't feel that's too much to ask for. If you do then maybe you should not be dealing with the public because the internet is not a trust worthy place at times. It's hard to send someone you've never met two hundred dollars and then see them on line and not worry about your money when they don't give you any update at all. You say it's been only four days. I say that's plenty of time to send me a pm saying you'd check on my product the first chance you get. I wish you the best in this and any other job you pursue and if you think I've handled this wrong then so be it. I wanted a response and I got one. I'll expect to hear back from you tuesday or wednesday. Thanks, Jay
Jay, what you're missing is that you are not my customer. I arranged a Group Buy thru a local shop and a guy that I know here in SoCal. I don't work for you or anybody on this board. I don't like having you as a customer because you're not my customer. You're a guy from my Supra club that I am doing a favor for by putting you in touch with a source that can give you a product that you want. I did the same with Supra hats, jackets, tail light tint, and more. I don't owe you anything.

You have seen me receiving orders and shipping orders. I have proven myself to be trustworthy over and over again. If you or anybody questions my rep, then screw you because I don't need your approval or your unrealistic expectations. You could just as soon have contacted me and asked me if I got your paypal to which I would have responded, yes. But whatever. You'll have your refund. Check the GB thread and you'll understand why. Enjoy the stock look.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
keo;1222225 said:
any update on the fiberglass regulus nose.
did it ship out, does it have to be made?
thanks again,
keo
As stated in the post above, I haven't been able to reach my guy from the shop. I hope to get in touch with him tomorrow, and as soon as I know, you'll know. If I don't hear from him by Wednesday, I will drive over to the shop and see if I can catch him face to face.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
WOW I'm such a hard ass. I guess from now on I'll just send my money to complete strangers with a "1" trader rating and know that it's as safe as it gets. Everytime I've bought something from anyone else on here and sent them money, I had a tracking number withing four days.........from you I received nothing. All I asked was that you received my money and that you were checking on the product. I guess that's too much to ask of you. Since I don't want to get into a pissing contest on a forum of people that I like and respect, I'll admit that I handled it wrong. Good luck.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Jaguar;1222240 said:
Jay, what you're missing is that you are not my customer. I arranged a Group Buy thru a local shop and a guy that I know here in SoCal. I don't work for you or anybody on this board. I don't like having you as a customer because you're not my customer. You're a guy from my Supra club that I am doing a favor for by putting you in touch with a source that can give you a product that you want. I did the same with Supra hats, jackets, tail light tint, and more. I don't owe you anything.

Jay chose to PM you rather than put all this in your public thread. You decided you wanted to "make a point" and drag all this out in public.

The site rules make the suggestions:

Supracentral;371413 said:
Some general suggestions for your perusal as well:

Be Civil - This is a public forum with real people. Respect is still possible, and required among members with differing views.

Don't say anything via this message board that you wouldn't say if the receiving person was standing right in front of you. Visualize that person holding a large axe raised above their head if that will remind you to re-read a post before sending it.

Private Stays Private - Don't forward private replies without permission.

Those suggestions come from years of forum management experience. They were written to prevent flame wars. There's nothing productive about your post. I'm not entirely sure what the hell you were trying to prove, or what point you're trying to make, other than some opportunity to beat your breast and scream "I've been wronged!". It's childish, it's petty and it's not acceptable from someone doing business on this site.

The simple facts of the matter are that a customer PM'd concerned about his cash due to your lack of proactive communication. You got your ass up on your shoulders about it and seem to think that starting a little public smear campaign will do good things for you.

Since you've decided to drag PM's out into public, I'll give you my impression on this, how it affects your future group buys here.

Jay is your customer whether you like it or not. You setup the group buy, you are asking people to trust you with their hard earned cash, you are responsible for managing it properly.

If you aren't up to the task, a "busy man" or just aren't interested in posting complete, thorough and timely communication, you aren't suited to managing a group buy.

If you don't like having people for customers, don't ask to run group buys here.

By the way, the general difference between a group buy and just pointing people to a vendor is that it is expected you'll get something out of it. Be that a free piece, a discount, good will or the warm fuzzy feeling you get for helping other people out. Regardless, this "I'm doing you a favor" attitude is why group buys go bad, and why some people aren't allowed to run them. Count yourself amongst that group going forward. The statements you've made above lets me know one thing, when this group buy is complete, you will run no further group buys here at SM.

And if you don't like my reply, too bad, you dragged it out in public, suck it up. And before you start whining about it, Jay's status as an SM moderator has nothing to do with it. You have a responsibility to your customers, any customers, be they a staff member or someone who joined the site this morning. If you refuse to acknowledge them as customers, I'll fix the problem for you, you won't have any going forward.

Now let's let this thread get back on track.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
suprahero;1222345 said:
WOW I'm such a hard ass. I guess from now on I'll just send my money to complete strangers with a "1" trader rating and know that it's as safe as it gets. Everytime I've bought something from anyone else on here and sent them money, I had a tracking number withing four days.........from you I received nothing. All I asked was that you received my money and that you were checking on the product. I guess that's too much to ask of you. Since I don't want to get into a pissing contest on a forum of people that I like and respect, I'll admit that I handled it wrong. Good luck.
You didn't ask anything. You complained. Scroll up homie. You started bitching, griping, and puffing your chest out. You acted like a douche and that's why you got the response that you did. Then when you had no further argument, you ran to get Daddy.
Yes you did handle it wrong.

Trader rating of 1? Dude, there is life outside of this site. I have done plenty of successful Group Buys and everyone has been happy. You are the only person ever to complain. Screw your Trader rating. There's more to life than this lame ass site, and the stupid Trader rating. there is something to be said for character, and reputation.

Take your Trader rating and stick it where the son don't shine. I have bent over backward for, cried, and bled with members of this community. We've been through births, weddings, divorces, new jobs, lost jobs, and yes even deaths. These guys saved my life, and in some cases I theirs. These guys are my brothers and fuck you for insinuating that I would rip anyone off due to a fucking Trader rating.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
Supracentral;1222435 said:
Jay chose to PM you rather than put all this in your public thread. You decided you wanted to "make a point" and drag all this out in public.

The site rules make the suggestions:

Those suggestions come from years of forum management experience. They were written to prevent flame wars. There's nothing productive about your post. I'm not entirely sure what the hell you were trying to prove, or what point you're trying to make, other than some opportunity to beat your breast and scream "I've been wronged!". It's childish, it's petty and it's not acceptable from someone doing business on this site.

The simple facts of the matter are that a customer PM'd concerned about his cash due to your lack of proactive communication. You got your ass up on your shoulders about it and seem to think that starting a little public smear campaign will do good things for you.

Since you've decided to drag PM's out into public, I'll give you my impression on this, how it affects your future group buys here.

Jay is your customer whether you like it or not. You setup the group buy, you are asking people to trust you with their hard earned cash, you are responsible for managing it properly.

If you aren't up to the task, a "busy man" or just aren't interested in posting complete, thorough and timely communication, you aren't suited to managing a group buy.

If you don't like having people for customers, don't ask to run group buys here.

By the way, the general difference between a group buy and just pointing people to a vendor is that it is expected you'll get something out of it. Be that a free piece, a discount, good will or the warm fuzzy feeling you get for helping other people out. Regardless, this "I'm doing you a favor" attitude is why group buys go bad, and why some people aren't allowed to run them. Count yourself amongst that group going forward. The statements you've made above lets me know one thing, when this group buy is complete, you will run no further group buys here at SM.

And if you don't like my reply, too bad, you dragged it out in public, suck it up. And before you start whining about it, Jay's status as an SM moderator has nothing to do with it. You have a responsibility to your customers, any customers, be they a staff member or someone who joined the site this morning. If you refuse to acknowledge them as customers, I'll fix the problem for you, you won't have any going forward.

Now let's let this thread get back on track.
I'll give you my impression on this, how it affects your little site and the future of decent group buys here from the Jag.

Jay can kiss my ass and so can you. Surprise, surprise you backed your boy and with all of your moderator powers, you ban me from posting Group Buys? Oooh the all powerful admin has spoken. Whatever shall I do? I live in the real world dude. This doesn't affect me or my life at all, except that I won't have to deal with whiny little girls with sand in their vagina like your boy suprahero. There is life outside of SupraMania folks. You guys definitely need to relax.

I have bent over backward to bring new, exciting, and in-demand products to the community, to no benefit of mine except for a free hat, and a free nose piece. But here you guys come and ruin it I didn't jump through suprahero's hoops as fast as he wanted. Suprahero but so far you're the only person to complain in any of my group buys. I called you out on it, and you ran and got Daddy. This truly is pathetic. What is this Jr. High school?

If anybody has an order pending, e-mail me at cadickens@gmail.com with your name, order, and shipping information and we'll the last of these cranked out. If you pre-paid, I need your information too as I will honor the $20 pre-pay deposits and will process the pre-paid folks orders for the next 60 days. After that, I'm not doing any more sales or Group Buys thanks to suprahero and now punk ass Supracentral. I am done.

I'm confident that now that I have spoken out against the almighty, I am certain to be banned and won't have access to PMs. E-mail only from here on out. I will also have screenshots saved, so you can see the real unedited version of how this went down.