Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
Update from the shop...

The mold is almost done, should be complete and ready to sand this
weekend. We can start producing parts as early as Monday. I will do
10 frp pieces to start and then begin doing the cf ones.

And for Razoe, since you missed it...

The fiberglass piece will be $200 shipped to the lower 48, and the CF will be $350 shipped. These are Group Buy prices. Prices are likely to go up $25-$50 after this initial Group Buy.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
RazoE;1173455 said:
Oh, must have escaped me..:D

What about without shipping, since you're local..
The price was calculated with shipping in mind. I will ask though.

Edit: No it's not too late to get in. I will open the floodgates once we have a prototype and pics are posted and then you can have at it.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
Gentlemen, place your orders!!!

The final prototype has been made. They're finalizing the prototype, and are going to start cranking them out this weekend so place your orders now!!! The product should ship asap. I would expect it at your door within the next 2-3 weeks. Don't kill me if it takes longer.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Here's the latest from my guy at the shop.

we did this one 3 oz fiberglass and cloth
we are going to do it in 2 oz from now on
this one is too heavy

When you order, be sure to specify Carbon Fibre or fiberglass. Remember, the final price for the fiberglass is $200 shipped, and CF is $350 shipped! Pay accordingly.

Paypal address is: mankie08@gmail.com

Last edited:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Wow, that looks great..!!

just one quesiton, will the holes be cut out on the production models?

Ill send payment as soon as I see how much it'll be picked up, minus the $20 deposit sent in..

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
For the reading or clicking impaired, I updated the first post, however I will repost it here. This should answer any, and all questions.

APPROVED BY: Reign
------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME: Chris Dickens
PHONE NUMBER: PM
EMAIL: cadickens at gmail dot com
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Paypal ( mankie08@gmail.com )
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: Regulus Header Panel aka Nose Piece
BRAND: Custom Replica
GROUP BUY START DATE: Immediately. As soon as we have 15 interested parties with cash in hand.
GROUP BUY END DATE: if we do not get 15 people, August 31st. If we do get 15 people, then it will end when the last item is shipped.
NUMBER OF PARTS AVAILABLE FOR GROUP BUY: 35
PRICE: $200 shipped for fiberglass, $350 shipped for Carbon Fiber. Shipping to Hawaii, or Alaska will be extra. Please PM for shipping quote outside of the U.S. Pick up in SoCal is available. The pick up price will be $175.

DESCRIPTION:

Gentlemen, place your orders!!!

The final prototype has been made. They are going to start cranking them out this weekend so place your orders now!!! The product will ship on a first paid, first to ship basis. Only 35 pieces will be made as part of this Group Buy, after which the price will increase so order now!!! If you order today, I would expect it at your door within the next 2-3 weeks. Don't kill me if it takes longer.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

When you order, be sure to include your full name, ship to address, SupraMania screenname, and don't forget to specify Carbon Fibre or fiberglass.

The following people have pre-paid and will take $20 off the purchase price. Thank you for your trust in making this Group Buy happen.

1. Jaguar (paid)
2. RazoE (paid)
3. nguyen95465 (paid)
4. sneakypete (paid)
5. keo (paid)
6. 92nsx (paid)
7. zm_br (paid)
8. the t3d (paid)
9. Bahamut (paid)
10. Dutch7m (paid)
11. ElSucio (paid)
12. Ozzizere(paid)
13. Martin P(paid)
14. supramad77(paid)
15. SWD Fredester 3
16. gurley0916 (paid)
17. JMDigital (paid)
18. 4U2QWIK (paid)

Last edited:

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
CF is made to order. We have 17 pre-paid guys so they are making double the pre-paid order. If you want CF, pay for it, specify, and then it will be made in CF. No crazy CF colors. Just regular old CF. Deposits? I will ask, but I doubt it as they are made to order. Why make it unless you have a buyer?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Have you test fitted this onto your car Jag? Do you have any pictures of it on a supra? Just curious. I think I want one, but I'd like to see what this piece looks like on a supra. I've seen other pictures, but not with this one on. Thanks, Jay

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
Jaguar;1178661 said:
CF is made to order. We have 17 pre-paid guys so they are making double the pre-paid order. If you want CF, pay for it, specify, and then it will be made in CF. No crazy CF colors. Just regular old CF. Deposits? I will ask, but I doubt it as they are made to order. Why make it unless you have a buyer?

i already made the $20 deposit when this first started up. i just wanted to show a sign that i will buy it ($100 deposit). i would like to see it mounted on a car before i complete my payment. once its completed i will pay the remainder immediately.
-pete