Regulus Type Header Panel Nose Piece Group Buy

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
Looks like you can cut the header panel backing piece back to just under where the support bracket mounts? Then leave a piece to the left and right side and cut openings for the side vents. Still looks like it hits an air dam at the mounting bracket but it should allow the air to dump into the IC area.
Nice pics, thanks for the work and info, should be "fun" to do the install.

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
PROJECT N00b;1182682 said:
what you guys can do is cut it so you can bend the metal upwards to direct the air downwards, so itll actually do SOMETHING, instead of just having a cut.
That's what I was driving at, a way to make the vents completely functional.
Very good idea about bending the metal.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Nick Stonawski;1182219 said:
for u noobs. this was the original rendering and first one ever:

[thumb]http://www.mirai.ne.jp/~marcy/html/syasinn/regu.jpg[/thumb]

[thumb]http://www.mirai.ne.jp/~marcy/html/syasinn/r6.jpg[/thumb]

Yep, I have an original Regulus piece. :)

4U2QUIK

1UZFE SWAP DUDE!!!
woohoo. got mine in today, easily one of the best fiberglass pieces I've ever purchased. Still not absolutly perfect, but I doubt 99.9 of the people out there could do any better. Also I noticed that the quality of glass used is far superior to most other pieces that I've seen. this is a 9.7 out of 10.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
4U2QUIK;1185140 said:
woohoo. got mine in today, easily one of the best fiberglass pieces I've ever purchased. Still not absolutly perfect, but I doubt 99.9 of the people out there could do any better. Also I noticed that the quality of glass used is far superior to most other pieces that I've seen. this is a 9.7 out of 10.
Thanks for the review. Post up the mounted pics.

pbasil1

Fully built 1JZ project
Jan 30, 2008
Huntsville,AL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Jaguar (paid)
2. RazoE (paid)
3. nguyen95465 (paid)
4. sneakypete (paid)
5. keo (paid)
6. 92nsx (paid)
7. zm_br (paid)
8. the t3d (paid)
9. Bahamut (paid)
10. Dutch7m (paid)
11. ElSucio (paid)
12. Ozzizere(paid)
13. Martin P(paid)
14. supramad77(paid)
15. SWD Fredester 3
16. gurley0916
17. JMDigital
18. pbasil1(paid)

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
As far as I know, this is the Paid In Full list. If you have sent payment, please add your name to the list and repost it.

Paid In Full

1. 4U2QUIK
2. RaZoE
3. Dutch7m
4. SWD Fredester 3
5. Holdbrooks
6. Ozzizere(paid care of Martin P)
7. pbasil1

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
From my guy at the shop...

Here is the first one in carbon. This one still needs to be sanded and
cleaned up. They should look awesome!!

This one will not be cheap!!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
^^^ 1 of 1 and won't be sold till the GB for the fiberglass ones are done. the CF ones will be limited production like the CF lips and wings were. :)

P.S. headlight covers are in the works next, so with a CF hood, CF reg nose and CF light covers, u'll have a majority of the front in CF! Very unsure at the moment, but CF fenders are a possibility too to really complete the front end. And depending, may use my modified 1" pulled front fenders for the mold so u guys get a free 1" pull in the front so u can rock up to about 10.5" wide wheel with high offset or just get real deep dish!!! :sarcasm: :wiggle: :bling:

^^ pretty much my plan for Vegas of next year if all goes well. Full frontal ..... Carbon Nudity! :cool:

Last edited:

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
Nick Stonawski;1186143 said:
^^^ 1 of 1 and won't be sold till the GB for the fiberglass ones are done. the CF ones will be limited production like the CF lips and wings were. :)

P.S. headlight covers are in the works next, so with a CF hood, CF reg nose and CF light covers, u'll have a majority of the front in CF! Very unsure at the moment, but CF fenders are a possibility too to really complete the front end. And depending, may use my modified 1" pulled front fenders for the mold so u guys get a free 1" pull in the front so u can rock up to about 10.5" wide wheel with high offset or just get real deep dish!!! :sarcasm: :wiggle: :bling:

^^ pretty much my plan for Vegas of next year if all goes well. Full frontal ..... Carbon Nudity! :cool:
That sounds great. I definitely will buy the CF head light covers, hey Nick,
do you still have any CF Hoods? Either Stout or OEM style.