More TX2K7 Mag Coverage

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
Just got the new Modified Magazine in the mail and saw that they've got some coverage from TX2K7. DrBowser3, F&H Performance, Chevyeater, FastAutomatic, Snake Eyes, others and I also made it into a pic :)

An average horsepower level of 666 :naughty:

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
p729413_1.jpg

p729413_2.jpg

p729413_3.jpg

p729413_4.jpg

I

intense_2jz

what the heck mines not here yet?!i still got the one with those two girls with the blue R32 skyline

Last edited by a moderator:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
steveyblack said:
wow not alot of mkiii loving in those pictures, i only see one shot focused onto a mkiii...

Get used to it! We love our cars, but we are the only ones. It was the same way at the Chicago meet. There were some really nice MKIII's there, but it seemed they were totally overlooked the whole weekend.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
Like I said in the last thread about the meet coverage, this year the mk3's didn't deserve any coverage. I don't see why anyone would expect there to be more than 1 picture of a mk3 out of every 10 of the event, when they didn't even equate to 5% of the excitement this year. We need more people to step up next year, and actually get some good footage and stories about our cars in the magazines.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
angrydrone said:
At least our SHO owned a modded mk3.

if you're talking about me, I wasn't going to go all out as my car wasn't fully sorted in my eyes...

still isn't sorted either (clutch decided to take a shit, and it has maybe 5K miles on it...)

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
steveyblack said:
wow not alot of mkiii loving in those pictures, i only see one shot focused onto a mkiii...

Didn't you get the memo, the MK4 is the only real supra all other generations are just cheap imitations.

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Ft. Worth/College Station
Poodles said:
if you're talking about me, I wasn't going to go all out as my car wasn't fully sorted in my eyes...

still isn't sorted either (clutch decided to take a shit, and it has maybe 5K miles on it...)

No we weren't talking about you so stop making ricer excuses.

We owned Zach, otherwise known as Zach90Turbo. We love you Zach :love:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
LOL

he doesn't drive his car nearly as hard as I drive mine, so we'll see what happens after I get the few mods I have coming done...