More TX2K7 Mag Coverage

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Ft. Worth/College Station
Poodles said:
lol, I'd be all for an engine swap if I didn't buy a new engine harness and CPS...

that comment in my sig is more of dismay in having to spend all this cash on parts that are worn out...

If I wasn't getting good prices on OEM parts I would put up with parts store parts, even if they don't fit right (fan clutch from a parts store is the N/A one, ect...)

I'm too invested in a 7M not to stick with it....sadly as a large turbo 1G sounds fun, as does a 1UZ...

do you suck bird?

dismay isn't because you are spending money on parts, its because you are sad that you are still 7m. why would you want 1g. its like a gay man being called gay by the whole gay population. its a bad thing.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Best believe SON

p736730_1.jpg

1G-GTEU

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
honestly, i've just dropped more then i would ever imagin on my supra. My bill is more then 2x that of what I paid for the car 7 years ago.

It should be a fine example of a mk3 i've been keeping it under wraps but i'll get some good photos soon of it.

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Zazzn said:
honestly, i've just dropped more then i would ever imagin on my supra. My bill is more then 2x that of what I paid for the car 7 years ago.

It should be a fine example of a mk3 i've been keeping it under wraps but i'll get some good photos soon of it.

dont worry, you have secret admirers of your car :icon_bigg

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
angrydrone said:
do you suck bird?

dismay isn't because you are spending money on parts, its because you are sad that you are still 7m. why would you want 1g. its like a gay man being called gay by the whole gay population. its a bad thing.

nope, it's the dismay of having to replace parts that would have been fine if the previous owner didn't cletus it...

1G's handle tons of boost on stock internals, plus the redline sounds like fun...

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Poodles said:
nope, it's the dismay of having to replace parts that would have been fine if the previous owner didn't cletus it...

1G's handle tons of boost on stock internals, plus the redline sounds like fun...

so can a jz series motor....

btw this is all clean fun. the local 7m and jz guys always screw with each other

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
true, but what's the fun in being the same as everyone else?

there have been MANY times I've wanted to throw in the towel and get a JZ series engine, but with all these 7M parts it's kinda counter productive...

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Poodles said:
true, but what's the fun in being the same as everyone else?

there have been MANY times I've wanted to throw in the towel and get a JZ series engine, but with all these 7M parts it's kinda counter productive...

you would thank yourself afterwards. or you could just sell your car and buy mine, its all fixed and painted :) shameless plug...

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Poodles said:
and WHY are you selling? I know... you want a mad tyte JDM suzuki swift turbo!

lol no. i'm sort of getting out of the game for a bit. i don't really need a fast car right now. i want something comfortable, with a/c, and relatively stock. looking at Cobras for now. Don't flame, as I know very well that it will be balls slow compared to the Supra, but I want something else.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
HA, I won't get enough for my car, and there is no way I could buy another...

but the fiance is looking for a car...

EDIT: dude, put A/C in your car and STFU LOL

depends on the cobra, but remember you'll get lost in a sea of mustangs... nothing is a supra but a supra...

I'd drive mine more if it wasn't getting around 14MPG, had working A/C (that 104F day killed it), and the clutch wasn't slipping (it's odd, it's acting like a high stall, if I floor it it spools and launches HARD, but the delay sucks and no response...)