More TX2K7 Mag Coverage

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
Right back at the dealership in line at the parts counter to get a new oil pump and see if they're willing to pay for some of the new internals he is going to have to buy after he blows the motor.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
LOL, I have a spare block if this one blows :evil2:

don't be hating cause I like the fit of OEM parts... (and can afford em)

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Ft. Worth/College Station
Poodles said:
LOL, I have a spare block if this one blows :evil2:

don't be hating cause I like the fit of OEM parts... (and can afford em)

you like the fit? how well do they fit? like a
RoosterNHRedOnSnowDSCF1642-710666.jpg
in a
cat5.jpg
?

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Big Wang Bandit said:
My new car has a 429

It is inferior to V8 Yamaha SHO tune

yamaha def owns
icon_starofdavid.gif

disclaimer: jew should be translated to joo but sound the j like a y. that equals you. yamaha owns you. jon (gotturbos?) is a jew and he approves this message.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
o_O...

And what do you think your car will be worth once you get it all together?

"89 Supra FS: 3k in OEM parts alone! 2500OBO"

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
lol

not bragging, I'd be bragging if I bought the car for far less and it was in the perfect condition it appeared to be in...

how's the car going gotturbo's? haven't heard anything aobut it since I last saw you...

a wise man would have sold this car long ago... but I enjoy it. I doubt anyone expects to make any profit selling their supra sadly...

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Poodles said:
lol

not bragging, I'd be bragging if I bought the car for far less and it was in the perfect condition it appeared to be in...

how's the car going gotturbo's? haven't heard anything aobut it since I last saw you...

im just saying bc you have it in your sig and always seem to try to plug it in where it isnt necessary.

about jons car. we put a 5m in it. goin old school. jk we actually burned it.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
My car is lazy, the stupid bitch has been asleep in the garage for like 8 months now. Hopefully I can raise her from the coma in another 6ish-10 months.

But at least its not 7m, even if it isn't running

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
GotTurbos? said:
My car is lazy, the stupid bitch has been asleep in the garage for like 8 months now. Hopefully I can raise her from the coma in another 6ish-10 months.

But at least its not 7m, even if it isn't running

yeah it would be running if you had as much money as shaun. then you could buy mad jdm oem parts and it would be running in no time. 7m ftw.

the last sentence was a joke. to be quite honest i hate the 7m

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Yesterday I drove thru walnut creek where we raced the 500AWHP eclipse, and i loled, then i shot a flame in downtown walnut creek when all the lame rich people were buying gucci sunglasses and they jumped and I loled again

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Big Wang Bandit said:
Yesterday I drove thru walnut creek where we raced the 500AWHP eclipse, and i loled, then i shot a flame in downtown walnut creek when all the lame rich people were buying gucci sunglasses and they jumped and I loled again

im glad we were in a 1jz. if we were in a pos 7m we would have lost to the dsm.

too bad we didnt have any oem parts. we would have really killed him.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
lol, I'd be all for an engine swap if I didn't buy a new engine harness and CPS...

that comment in my sig is more of dismay in having to spend all this cash on parts that are worn out...

If I wasn't getting good prices on OEM parts I would put up with parts store parts, even if they don't fit right (fan clutch from a parts store is the N/A one, ect...)

I'm too invested in a 7M not to stick with it....sadly as a large turbo 1G sounds fun, as does a 1UZ...