May 2010 Meet

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Good idea, traffic shouldn't be that bad in the am on I64. but 460 would be a good idea. You guys seem to have this planned out, cant wait to see you guys... well I take that back> cant wait to see your cars:naughty:

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
slither;1576570 said:
I live in the country, cluster springs specifically. I actually drove the white supra to danville tonight, didnt look like much going on however. I met up with Will(with the orange srt4 and a bike if you know him). Its funny though, whenever I drive out one of the supra's everyone ask did I just get it/do I live in south boston. I actually got my candy red supra 7-8 years back(atleast) just I work so much and I do most of my "playing" late at night. I thought everyone in danville knew of the "candy red supra from south boston" LOL. Do you know Tommy with the really clean black mk3?

LOL I was just out that way the other week visiting my girl. How big is the trailer? I live in a nice neighborhood and no one would mess with it. It would have to be parked alongside the curb, but I have room for at least 10 cars on that side of the street. No one would mind it for a day or so. No room for sleeping arrangements though, sorry. lol

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

applesauce;1576707 said:
Good idea, traffic shouldn't be that bad in the am on I64. but 460 would be a good idea. You guys seem to have this planned out, cant wait to see you guys... well I take that back> cant wait to see your cars:naughty:

HAHA! Almost showed the true you! lol

Damn I cannot WAIT to go this weekend!

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Drake

Since I will be in Chester, would you mind me joining up with all of you a bit further South on 460 ? Looking at the google map satellite image there is a East Coast gas station across from a Wendys travel center about a mile Southeast of the 295 interchange on 460. If its a problem I will twist my wifes arm harder to get up sooner to head North 20 mins or so.

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
slither;1576570 said:
I live in the country, cluster springs specifically. I actually drove the white supra to danville tonight, didnt look like much going on however. I met up with Will(with the orange srt4 and a bike if you know him). Its funny though, whenever I drive out one of the supra's everyone ask did I just get it/do I live in south boston. I actually got my candy red supra 7-8 years back(atleast) just I work so much and I do most of my "playing" late at night. I thought everyone in danville knew of the "candy red supra from south boston" LOL. Do you know Tommy with the really clean black mk3?

yea aint much to do in danville. the only white one i have seen was about a year ago and i followed it going towards Eden n.c. yea i have seen that srt-4 a few times. yea i use to see his mk3 at the bp gas station all the time. you def have to let me kno the next time you come to town. there isnt many supra owners from around here

slither

Jun 3, 2010
South Boston Va
Nghty89;1576716 said:
LOL I was just out that way the other week visiting my girl. How big is the trailer? I live in a nice neighborhood and no one would mess with it. It would have to be parked alongside the curb, but I have room for at least 10 cars on that side of the street. No one would mind it for a day or so. No room for sleeping arrangements though, sorry. lol

Its a standard size open car trailer. Let me know where you live as well, I would sure appreciate letting me leave the trailer somewhere. I honestly did not know where I was going to keep it.
Where does your girl live? You said you were up this way?

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
I'll PM you more details on my area.

My girl lives out in Basset (next to Martinsville), and I go visit her every chance I get. I plan on taking the supra once it runs right, but for now I just use the MR2 since I can do the trip there and back on a little more than a single tank of gas (11 gallon tank mind you) : p

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Davismj711;1576888 said:
Drake

Since I will be in Chester, would you mind me joining up with all of you a bit further South on 460 ? Looking at the google map satellite image there is a East Coast gas station across from a Wendys travel center about a mile Southeast of the 295 interchange on 460. If its a problem I will twist my wifes arm harder to get up sooner to head North 20 mins or so.

I don't see a problem in that. It really depends on how many we get in line from Richmond, but I'm sure we can pick you up without trouble.

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
well its looking like my car may not even be finished for the meet. after all these months of late nights and long weekends , It just may not happen. I'll probably bring it out primered or something anyway. If i can get it actually running in 5 days . :: angry :: Joe and I are working overtime to get her ready, well have to just see.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Sorry to hear it man! Keep up the hard work though, it'll be worth it!

For those in Danville/Martinsville I will be going to pick-up my girl thursday night and then heading back Friday morning. I don't know when you guys plan on coming out this way, but I work friday afternoon until Friday night, so I wont be seeing anyone until Saturday morning I guess. Just pm me if you need a spot to park or meet up before rolling out Saturday morning.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
White Zombie;1577154 said:
well its looking like my car may not even be finished for the meet. after all these months of late nights and long weekends , It just may not happen. I'll probably bring it out primered or something anyway. If i can get it actually running in 5 days . :: angry :: Joe and I are working overtime to get her ready, well have to just see.

Its gonna make it because I said so... Everyone on this forum can appreciate a Supra in progress because we have all been there at one point. If you show up w/ it primered, no glass, no hood, just a motor, and 4 diff wheels we will still appreciate it... Okay I take that back, you might wanna at least make sure the wheels match... LOL!

slither

Jun 3, 2010
South Boston Va
Nghty89;1577270 said:
Sorry to hear it man! Keep up the hard work though, it'll be worth it!

For those in Danville/Martinsville I will be going to pick-up my girl thursday night and then heading back Friday morning. I don't know when you guys plan on coming out this way, but I work friday afternoon until Friday night, so I wont be seeing anyone until Saturday morning I guess. Just pm me if you need a spot to park or meet up before rolling out Saturday morning.

Hey man, not to be wierd or nothing, but she is more than welcome to ride with me, my wife and our two little girls. I live on close to 11 acres and she can leave her car here and noone will bother it. Im about the furthest from a weirdo also, and am on MANY forums and are personal members with many in case that would make you/her nervous. Just trying to help you out since you are helping me out. Ill be coming in my wifes expedition so room should not be an issue.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
slither;1577462 said:
Hey man, not to be wierd or nothing, but she is more than welcome to ride with me, my wife and our two little girls. I live on close to 11 acres and she can leave her car here and noone will bother it. Im about the furthest from a weirdo also, and am on MANY forums and are personal members with many in case that would make you/her nervous. Just trying to help you out since you are helping me out. Ill be coming in my wifes expedition so room should not be an issue.

LOL Check your pm's. Thanks for the offer! We are clear for the trailer btw.

Anyone in VA BEACH or the surrounding area who wants to get together and ride in full force to the meet is more than welcome to join me and a few others at my house. If you don't know my address, just PM me.

slither

Jun 3, 2010
South Boston Va
Just a thought, why not put beside everyones name what they are bringing? IE: Slither(white 94 single turbo)
This will help the ones of us that dont know anyone from that area.

1Smooth85

Nov 4, 2009
VA
slither;1577643 said:
Just a thought, why not put beside everyones name what they are bringing? IE: Slither(white 94 single turbo)
This will help the ones of us that dont know anyone from that area.

Great Idea,^^^^^^

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
I'm out.. After fixing an oil smoking problem for weeks, my car developed a coolant leak. Thought it was something simple, but it turns out that the head cracked right next to the exhaust manifold stud. Tried stopping it with JB weld, and it still leaks. I really wanted to make this meet, it was my goal for a long time to get my car running right for this event. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Hope everyone has a great time.