May 2010 Meet

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Don't worry the wheels match ! Lol. But I am gonna trailer it out. My wife won't let me keep it at home. We've worked too hard to not show it. Not braggin but no one has a Supra like this, so I hope the in progress work shows our talents and abilities.

No rain date ! Can't wait to see you all there.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Well, I got no word from Suprajjang (Chris) so not sure if he's coming through. He's pretty active over on SF but I got no response. *sigh* Hope to see you other Richmond heads this weekend. :bigthumb:

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
Nghty89;1577270 said:
Sorry to hear it man! Keep up the hard work though, it'll be worth it!

For those in Danville/Martinsville I will be going to pick-up my girl thursday night and then heading back Friday morning. I don't know when you guys plan on coming out this way, but I work friday afternoon until Friday night, so I wont be seeing anyone until Saturday morning I guess. Just pm me if you need a spot to park or meet up before rolling out Saturday morning.

what time are you heading back tomorrow. i live in danville and im hoping to leave around 12 to head down close to the meet

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Im here im here:icon_bigg

At this moment, I am not sure if I will be making the trip or not. My supra has not been driven in well over a year so I am not sure if the car is ready for a long distance trip or not. However...after work tomorrow, I am going to try to change all fluids, put a new battery, fill her up and take the car out for a test drive to see if there are any problems. Hopefully there wont be any since I have never had a problem with the car but who knows. I would rather wait and see how everything goes before making a final decision and yes its my fault for not getting the car ready sooner but work is taking up most of my time now...

Hope everyone has been doing well!

slither

Jun 3, 2010
South Boston Va
Loaded up and ready to go.

One LOOOONG chance here, but if anyone has/knows someone in the va beach/norfolk area who happens to have a set of rear lower(the buckles) seatbelts they want to part with please let me know.

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Chris you big pussy! O I need to put new fluids in....tear tear! I need to put my turbos in, build a downpipe and IC piping, plumb the WG lines, and get it running today! God it is going to be a long night!

But still trying to make it guys, sorry I have been MIA just to busy with everything!

BTW when is the Richmond Caravan leaving, sorry if I missed it!

Seth

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
sethron71;1578909 said:
Chris you big pussy! O I need to put new fluids in....tear tear! I need to put my turbos in, build a downpipe and IC piping, plumb the WG lines, and get it running today! God it is going to be a long night!

But still trying to make it guys, sorry I have been MIA just to busy with everything!

BTW when is the Richmond Caravan leaving, sorry if I missed it!

Seth

If you stopped changing your setup every 2 months you wouldnt have that problem now would you?:biglaugh: