May 2010 Meet

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
The caravan is meeting at Cloverleaf Mall parking lot at 6AM and looking to leave around 7ish (to give time for stragglers to show up, also for getting gas, air in tires, other fluids, snacks and drinks, bathroom breaks, etc...). If you guys PM me your cellphone numbers, I can put together a roster of contacts in case we lose someone on the trip. We have a GPS and two FRS's (walkie-talkies) which we'll use, one in front and one in back, in case someone has trouble on the way. Since it's so early leaving, we can also work in breakfast time. We also plan to pick up someone in the 460E area further down from Chester, so I'm taking into account that stop as well.

1: Drake69 - Me!
2: D7MSupra
3:
4:
5:
6:

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Merging details of the caravan.......

Okay. I'm doing a rolecall for this meet on who's leaving from the Richmond, VA area. As it stands, the closest place to meet would be the old Cloverleaf mall on Midlothian Trnpk. The address is 7201 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23225-6603.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Cloverleaf+mall+Richmond,+VA&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Cloverleaf+mall&hnear=Richmond,+VA&cid=16060784916731683522

There's plenty of parking to be had and is right off of Chippenham Prkwy. We would be meeting right at the front near the Bank Of America branch in the parking lot early Saturday morning, I'm guessing around 6~7AM (this is so we beat traffic going into VA Beach).

If anyone has any thoughts on this, jump in and post or just sign up for the drive-down.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...6&spn=0.758969,1.555939&t=h&z=10&layer=c&pw=2

Via 460E. This is to avoid any accidents on I64 around the bridge-tunnel.

Davismj711;1576888 said:
Drake

Since I will be in Chester, would you mind me joining up with all of you a bit further South on 460 ? Looking at the google map satellite image there is a East Coast gas station across from a Wendys travel center about a mile Southeast of the 295 interchange on 460. If its a problem I will twist my wifes arm harder to get up sooner to head North 20 mins or so.

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Changed more stuff yet, new battery relocated and all kinds of stuff. Like an idiot I was like awesome I have another 2 weeks lets changes some more stuff. Sometimes I even surprise myself how much pain I put myself through lol!

Seth

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Seth, that car BETTER be there! I have waited a while to see it! lol

Sitting here bored at work, being excited about tomorrow.

Blaze86Vic

Great meet! Thanks for putting all the hard work into this! Nice meeting everyone again, and some for the first time. Lots of REALLY nice cars out there!

I just want to say to the MR2 crowd off to the back, you guys did not go un-noticed! There was some discussion later on it, and we all agreed that at least one of you fellas really deserved an award. Great beautiful and very nicely modded MR2s! I hope we can see more of that again at the 3rd annual event!

And thanks to Priority Toyota for letting us have the event at there location. The staff were very nice, and very supportive of the show. Look forward to being at this again next year!

slither

Jun 3, 2010
South Boston Va
Agreed, one of the nicer shows I attended. Details on who won? I didnt even get in as the only thing that looked good under my hood was the turbo LOL
Great meeting you all as well.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Also, another long shot here but if anyone gets this message and anything is happening shoot me a call at 434 470 2700. I had the white 94 with the big single

bmantis

Apr 6, 2010
chesapeake, va
It was an awesome show! It was nice to share a day with other supra fanatics. Beautifully done cars all over the place, and I really enjoyed meeting everyone there. Can't wait for next year. Also, can't wait to see some pictures.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Here come some pics! I didn't get as many as I wanted because I was too busy fixing a charge pipe leak that I've had for 2 months apparently. All of the vehicles were beautiful and very nice to have there, including those still under construction! Thanks to everyone who participated and made it possible. It was a great time and I hope to be part of another one!

IMAG0031..jpg

IMAG0033..jpg

IMAG0032..jpg

IMAG0034..jpg

IMAG0035..jpg

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
And yes, I dynoed! Very happy with the basic setup. Feels good with the n/a rear-end.

But of course, the blue mkiv who won the looks show is now my inspiration to begin/finish my second 2jzna-t swap.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
slither;1579580 said:
One more thing, I may be on the lookout for a nice mk3 after seeing so many nice examples today.

Need a MK3? we have plenty PM me.

Thanks for coming everyone. I really appreciate it. We have ALOT!!! of things in the works. I will be in touch w/ EVRYONE! about upcoming events year round.

I had a great time kinda running around might not have gotten to spend time w/ some folks and there cars like I wanted. I thank the Richmond crew for riding down. Drake... what happent to you guys after the show? I thank Mark and co pilot Dawn for coming down from Penn. MR2 crew I saw :aigo:you. Celica's, MK2's always come deep no worries w/ you guys. Thanks again to evryone:icon_bigg

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
LOL Well, just PM any of us that live in this area, plenty of them. I'll be putting up my 7m for sale so I can continue my swap soon. pretty much decided to keep the shell though. : p lol

Keep me updated Jordan!

toyota_aristo

Jul 27, 2008
Virginia
It was a great time. Thanks for setting it all up!

Sorry I couldn't stay longer, but I had other business to attend to.
(I was the guy with the dirty HKS TT MKIV)