May 2010 Meet

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
toyota_aristo;1579793 said:
It was a great time. Thanks for setting it all up!

Sorry I couldn't stay longer, but I had other business to attend to.
(I was the guy with the dirty HKS TT MKIV)

I love your car man. Dirty or clean... The crew knows im Twins all the way. Stay in touch w/ me bro, we have some things coming up. Thanks for coming out.

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
just wanted to say that it was a great meet. got to see alot of cars and meet many new supra owners. first time goin to a meet and really enjoyed it. thanks for everyone that had a part in setting it up. especially jordan and priority toyota. if anyone is ever down my way just let me know. i was the guy with the burgandy targa n/a. plus after seeing all the turbos yall make me want to swap again.

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Don (D7M) and I had a blast! Got sunburned, but got to see a lot of cars that I want mine to aspire to.

Now, the bad news. ALL of my pics came out overexposed. Somehow, the camera settings got messed with prior to my checking them before the meet, so they are going to require A LOT of photoshop (of which I don't have right now) to be viewable. Suffice to say, it looks like the meet was held on the surface of the sun, which really ain't that far from the truth. But, I may just send the raw JPGs to Jordan directly and see if he can clean them up as best he can. I'm sure washing the images (all digital, BTW) through a few filters will make them pop out more.

And I have a wicked amount of smoke coming out of my exhaust now. Don seems to think the turbo may be the culprit, which will be a lot cheaper replacing with a 57 trim than it would be the engine teardown/rebuild at this moment. I will check on a few other options as well, like what seals I can get to without removing the engine and stuff.

All in all it was a great trip, and I wouldn't hesitate doing it again. Thanks a lot guys!!!!

EDIT: and sorry about bugging out a little early. We had a Richmonder that had some motor trouble and wanted to make sure he made it home okay. We also took 460W back home which apparently circumvented a few problems that I-64 was having coming out of Va Beach at that time as well.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Drake69;1579852 said:
Don (D7M) and I had a blast! Got sunburned, but got to see a lot of cars that I want mine to aspire to.

Now, the bad news. ALL of my pics came out overexposed. Somehow, the camera settings got messed with prior to my checking them before the meet, so they are going to require A LOT of photoshop (of which I don't have right now) to be viewable. Suffice to say, it looks like the meet was held on the surface of the sun, which really ain't that far from the truth. But, I may just send the raw JPGs to Jordan directly and see if he can clean them up as best he can. I'm sure washing the images (all digital, BTW) through a few filters will make them pop out more.

And I have a wicked amount of smoke coming out of my exhaust now. Don seems to think the turbo may be the culprit, which will be a lot cheaper replacing with a 57 trim than it would be the engine teardown/rebuild at this moment. I will check on a few other options as well, like what seals I can get to without removing the engine and stuff.

All in all it was a great trip, and I wouldn't hesitate doing it again. Thanks a lot guys!!!!

EDIT: and sorry about bugging out a little early. We had a Richmonder that had some motor trouble and wanted to make sure he made it home okay. We also took 460W back home which apparently circumvented a few problems that I-64 was having coming out of Va Beach at that time as well.

Thats cool, I can try and clean up the photos. I will be up that way within the next 2 weeks, I will grab them from you. Also if you think your turbo is bad and have done all other troubleshooting lmk. I have a guy in FL that does great work for a great price... PM me for more info

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Thanks to EVERY ONE who came out and attended the show ! It was a Great Time ! I just today feel like Ive finally had a chance to cool down from all the excitement ( and work involved , cuz i trailered my car ) . I cant wait to get next years event rolling ! Jordan and I have alot of things to streamline and make easier and better. Hope all of you can come out next time.

Man there were some very nice cars out there, I couldnt agree with BlazeVic more.

If any of you wanted your Judging/score sheet and didnt get one before you left, PM me or Email at Rainmanracing@cox.net and my wife and I will get those out to you.

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
Nghty89;1579720 said:
I was too busy fixing a charge pipe leak that I've had for 2 months apparently.

I, apparently, made it back to richmond with your deep chrome 14mm socket. Sorry about that, Can you PM me your address so I can mail it to you?

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
[/COLOR]
toyota_aristo;1579793 said:
It was a great time. Thanks for setting it all up!

Sorry I couldn't stay longer, but I had other business to attend to.
(I was the guy with the dirty HKS TT MKIV)

Dirty or not, it's a Supra! And a nice one at that. XD

Mine wasn't too clean, but I am glad I got her running right and put down some decent power.

Saavedro88;1580082 said:
I, apparently, made it back to richmond with your deep chrome 14mm socket. Sorry about that, Can you PM me your address so I can mail it to you?

No big man, I figured it might've happened. I'll PM you the address. Just glad I was able to help!

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
Nghty89;1580418 Mine wasn't too clean said:
Lol. Sucks that you didn't make 270 like that one guy was so sure you would. :icon_bigg

And thanks again for letting me use 'em, you can come over and use my garage space anytime! :icon_razz

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
88redma70;1580661 said:
yea i was for sure he wouldve to with a fresh motor it was definetly nice and sounded very clean and if your talking about me it was only 268hp

Keep in mind, the turbo has some nasty shaft-play, my IC system is crap, and my TPS is messed up. All Aspects (not their fault) stalled it several times trying to get it on the Dyno and even stalled it once coming down from a run. This motor is getting pulled and sold here shortly if someone wants it!