May 2010 Meet

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
I am encouraged to see the northern guys. Pooling togeather to come down . Sorry we have to have the May in May "in June " lol but I guess that's how it goes. It's probably better this way , there were ALOT of locals who weren't ready for the meet anyway. Guess that means we have three more weeks to make it better than before !

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
There have been about 5 people who have called, emailed saying they were coming. I dont even know these folks but glad to have them. MR2's and MK4's

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
s000pra89T;1575847 said:
Jordan's looking for another raindate... :rolleyes:

Lol Yeah mayne...anyone rolling down with you?

ha. well i hope we dont have to postpone it again getting my exhaust done next week so it will be ready for the meet. naw its just goin to be me from here. brian is waiting for his new turbo and cant make it. but may meet up with some people in richmond

slither

Jun 3, 2010
South Boston Va
I should be there in my white 94, not 100% sure if I will have time to tune it first or not

Actually planning on just making it a short weekend beach trip. Anywhere in Va Beach to keep my supra? Hate to leave it in a parking lot over night(thats so sad how the world is)

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Davismj711;1576031 said:
Is Shaef coming ? You guys need to start bangin on Suprajtangs door also.....

Done. Sent Chris (Suprajjang) a PM on SF since he frequents there and directed him here. ;) I dunno about Shaef. How about Seth?

slither;1576224 said:
I should be there in my white 94, not 100% sure if I will have time to tune it first or not

Actually planning on just making it a short weekend beach trip. Anywhere in Va Beach to keep my supra? Hate to leave it in a parking lot over night(thats so sad how the world is)

Where you planning to stay at?

Last edited:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
s000pra89T;1575847 said:
Jordan's looking for another raindate... :rolleyes:

Lol Yeah mayne...anyone rolling down with you?

No more rain dates LOL! its ride or die June 12th:naughty:

Needboost;1575966 said:
ha. well i hope we dont have to postpone it again getting my exhaust done next week so it will be ready for the meet. naw its just goin to be me from here. brian is waiting for his new turbo and cant make it. but may meet up with some people in richmond

Sorry Brian couldn't make it. We can all meet up after he gets his trubo on. Im sure a couple of us will ride out sometime this summer.

Davismj711;1576031 said:
Is Shaef coming ? You guys need to start bangin on Suprajtangs door also.....
I'll try and call him. I think his number changed.

slither;1576224 said:

If you get it tuned.. Awsome! Im sure someone that lives in va beach has a spot in there driveway... RYAN:biglaugh:

s000pra89T;1576269 said:
Done. Sent Chris (Suprajjang) a PM on SF since he frequents there and directed him here. ;) I dunno about Shaef. How about Seth?

Where you planning to stay at?

Seth's coming, talk to him a few times this week. He's up there working hard he's def coming though. I cant wait to see... OMG!!! you guys shouldn't be able to wait either, Seth is bringing the fire!!!:evil2:

slither

Jun 3, 2010
South Boston Va
Not sure where we are staying as of yet, kinda a quick decision.
More importantly, does anyone have a driveway(somewhere safe atleast lol, behind there house??) that I could leave my trailer? I have not charged the ac yet(the car was a rolling shell 3 weeks ago lol) and dont want to drive 3 hours with no ac

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
slither;1576324 said:
Not sure where we are staying as of yet, kinda a quick decision.
More importantly, does anyone have a driveway(somewhere safe atleast lol, behind there house??) that I could leave my trailer? I have not charged the ac yet(the car was a rolling shell 3 weeks ago lol) and dont want to drive 3 hours with no ac

hey man where at in south boston do you live. i live in danville and up in south boston a few times a month didnt know there was someone on this forum this close to dville

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Okay. I'm doing a rolecall for this meet on who's leaving from the Richmond, VA area. As it stands, the closest place to meet would be the old Cloverleaf mall on Midlothian Trnpk. The address is 7201 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, VA 23225-6603.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Cloverleaf+mall+Richmond,+VA&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Cloverleaf+mall&hnear=Richmond,+VA&cid=16060784916731683522

There's plenty of parking to be had and is right off of Chippenham Prkwy. We would be meeting right at the front near the Bank Of America branch in the parking lot early Saturday morning, I'm guessing around 6~7AM (this is so we beat traffic going into VA Beach).

If anyone has any thoughts on this, jump in and post or just sign up for the drive-down.

slither

Jun 3, 2010
South Boston Va
Needboost;1576547 said:
hey man where at in south boston do you live. i live in danville and up in south boston a few times a month didnt know there was someone on this forum this close to dville

I live in the country, cluster springs specifically. I actually drove the white supra to danville tonight, didnt look like much going on however. I met up with Will(with the orange srt4 and a bike if you know him). Its funny though, whenever I drive out one of the supra's everyone ask did I just get it/do I live in south boston. I actually got my candy red supra 7-8 years back(atleast) just I work so much and I do most of my "playing" late at night. I thought everyone in danville knew of the "candy red supra from south boston" LOL. Do you know Tommy with the really clean black mk3?