Group A's 1G GTE narrow body targa with Link G4 Storm ecu

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
here we go guys got it with a blown lump and here we are so far motec m48 goes on in less trhan 2 weeks
but so far cusco front and rear braces
tein hr suspension dropped 75 mm
brake stopper
decat with 3" exhaust
boost gauge where lighter was
changed dash to blue led's
3.0 turb brakes
hks airfilter
hks ssqv ( the orignal style one for the 1g)
all new samco vac hoses
ngk 7mge leads adapted to fit ;)

p718929_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p718929_2.jpg

p718929_3.jpg

MA717MGTE

boostaholic
Apr 2, 2005
Bristol VA
that car is beutiful! never thought a dull aluminum finish wheel would look good on a black car!

do you have a better pix of the door?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
narrow-bodies are hideous...

well not ugly, but they look like nice celicas..

maybe some round fender flares (like the Godfathers) would look nice on this bad boy...

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
ma71 thanks
what sort of pics did you want

razoe

yep i prefer the widebody as well but these dont come up very often and are a bit rare so i thought as it is my daily driver and i run a supra business it would be nice to do some 1g gte work as no one else does as i am still building my group a 7m when i get 5 mins lol

i am not going to far with this one on power trying to get around 300-350hp which in the lighter narrowbody should be plenty fo a day to day car imo

supra of doom
thanks buddy

CACressida

The Cressida Whore!
Feb 19, 2007
Modesto, CA
It took me a while to figure out what I was looking at lol. Looks nice. You threw me off. I was wondering why it looked like a Celica.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
don't know how anyone could confuse it for a celica as the bodystyles are completely different...

now a MKII supra without flares...

where is the BOV located?

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
Can't see what all the fuss is about to be honest

The difference between widebody and narrowbody is pretty minimal.

It's a very nice supra you've got there, makes me want to go and work on mine now, hehe.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
SupraOfDoom said:
Narrow bodies look weird. Looks good though over all...

RazoE said:
narrow-bodies are hideous...

well not ugly, but they look like nice celicas..

maybe some round fender flares (like the Godfathers) would look nice on this bad boy...

Funny thing is that you guys wouldn't be able to tell if it wasn't mentioned. I have had MANY people look at my brother's RHD 1J Narrowed body targa and I have to mention it first. Oh and they look NOTHIN like a Celica..you are on crack.

How about answer this..how much skinnier do you think they are (width wise) from the North American version?

Duane

The car looks in great shape bud :icon_bigg Narrow bodied Supras look ok to me.

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
upgradedsupra said:
Funny thing is that you guys wouldn't be able to tell if it wasn't mentioned. I have had MANY people look at my brother's RHD 1J Narrowed body targa and I have to mention it first. Oh and they look NOTHIN like a Celica..you are on crack.

How about answer this..how much skinnier do you think they are (width wise) from the North American version?

Duane

The car looks in great shape bud :icon_bigg Narrow bodied Supras look ok to me.

thanks duane as you may have guessed its my new r&d car whilst i finish the group a one hence the m48 motec is going on this one in a week or so and i am gonna order a m600 or 800 for the group a one :)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
group a supra said:
thanks duane as you may have guessed its my new r&d car whilst i finish the group a one hence the m48 motec is going on this one in a week or so and i am gonna order a m600 or 800 for the group a one :)

Another MoTeC member.. :naughty:

So you have halted on the Group A for now?

Duane