Group A's 1G GTE narrow body targa with Link G4 Storm ecu

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
if supras are women...

and I can tell the difference between a widebody and narrowbody pretty easily... it's only MAYBE an inch or 2 difference, but it's noticable...

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
upgradedsupra said:
How about answer this..how much skinnier do you think they are (width wise) from the North American version?

the "widebody" looks to be 4" wider in the back and 2" wider in the front.

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
Nice car man! Even with narrow body me likes! :love:

MA717MGTE said:
that car is beutiful! never thought a dull aluminum finish wheel would look good on a black car!

do you have a better pix of the door?

I agree, the wheels are a good choice, honeycombs ftw.

RazoE said:
narrow-bodies are hideous...

well not ugly, but they look like nice celicas..

maybe some round fender flares (like the Godfathers) would look nice on this bad boy...

Woudln't really say Hideous... but it does make it look lighter ;) It's all in the mind... but it does look nice but that's also personal preference... I wouldn't choose one over what I have but if I had it i'd sure love it.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
there was an article somewhere about one in a celica (I think) making over 500hp on stock internals and a big turbo...

I'd rock one in the twisties, would be fun with such a redline...

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
upgradedsupra said:
Funny thing is that you guys wouldn't be able to tell if it wasn't mentioned. I have had MANY people look at my brother's RHD 1J Narrowed body targa and I have to mention it first. Oh and they look NOTHIN like a Celica..you are on crack.

How about answer this..how much skinnier do you think they are (width wise) from the North American version?

Duane

The car looks in great shape bud :icon_bigg Narrow bodied Supras look ok to me.

Wow, I even took a picture of it and didn't realise that it was a norrowbody! How did I miss it!?

4otq0qh.jpg

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
upgradedsupra said:
Another MoTeC member.. :naughty:

So you have halted on the Group A for now?

Duane

no not at all have a buch of parts to fit but have been snowed under in the workshop with customers cars and as this is my only demo i thought a few other jobs needed doing on it first but should be back on track with that next month hopefully :)

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
vas85 said:
Nice car man! Even with narrow body me likes! :love:

I agree, the wheels are a good choice, honeycombs ftw.

Woudln't really say Hideous... but it does make it look lighter ;) It's all in the mind... but it does look nice but that's also personal preference... I wouldn't choose one over what I have but if I had it i'd sure love it.

my thoughts are the same and the 1g is a little more hard work in the midrange as nothing happens till 4500-5000 revs but we are working on that with decat exhaust and filter i reckon we are on about 230hp flywheel

and i am glad you all like it :)