Group A's 1G GTE narrow body targa with Link G4 Storm ecu

CACressida

The Cressida Whore!
Feb 19, 2007
Modesto, CA
ViR2 said:
sorry, but what is the differance with narrow body and normal supra? I cant see no diff's in body lines nor whole car... :)
Note the lack of buldges in the front and rear fenders, folding mirrors.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
the trim is also different, it's "ribbed", my taillights came from a narrow-body and the center trim piece is ribbed....

the door/front/rear quarter panel are all different..

folding mirrors came regardless, except in the US....

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
I think the narrow body is absolutely stunning with sex. Sleeper extraordinaire potential, and even just good for the grace it uber-exudes...:love:

That motor arrangement and those specs are worthy of moniker "auto-erotica-genus-fourplayitous"... with a salaciously savory scintilla of supra sex in it's sleek and slender exclusivity.:icon_surp

Can you say... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

-crisp

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
crisp said:
I think the narrow body is absolutely stunning with sex. Sleeper extraordinaire potential, and even just good for the grace it uber-exudes...:love:

That motor arrangement and those specs are worthy of moniker "auto-erotica-genus-fourplayitous"... with a salaciously savory scintilla of supra sex in it's sleek and slender exclusivity.:icon_surp

Can you say... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

-crisp

cheers bro glad you like it :)

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
on a serious note starting to lag everthing under the hood in an attempt to bring the swealtering under hood temps down.
This is far hotter than any standard 7m i have come across under the hood, after a run and shutdown you could cook on it for hours.
so pics to follow as i have lagged the turbos and y pipe already and have now started on the hot side induction pipes and guess what the hood dosent get hot any more one the turbo side it's cold to slightley warm instead of red hot but we will see what sucess i have had when we insall the motec on sat and then i can check the inlet temps to the tb :)