Gran Turismo 5

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Cannot wait for it to come out, so tired of being forced to play EA's shit because of lack of other racing games.

SupraOfDoom;1413773 said:
Man, go play Uncharted, Rachet and Clank, Killzone 2, Tekken 6 ect ect.

Blu-ray is great and all but PS3 has tons of great killer apps.

He'd much rather play team castle 3 :3d_frown:

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
My hands dont have enough dexterity to use the controller like the rest of you button mashers. I grew up playing games on a keyboard...then a keyboard and mouse.

The only games i have for the PS3, are; Pain, Wipeout HD (immense fun), Dead Space (i have it on the PC, much easier to play with a keyboard & mouse) & Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (which is annoying, because some of the courses are IMPOSSIBLE).

For the most part i just leave it folding, or using it as a media extender.

EDIT: AND ITS TEAM FORTRESS 2 YOU...YOU....CANADIAN!

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
nice link with the larger photos!

It's kind of discouraging, though..

Seeing the road, and the backgrounds kinda makes me not regret getting out of art school for Game Art and Design..

On one hand, you have beautiful realistic cars. On the other-hand you have rocks on the ground. Someone needs to draw rocks, and pavement, and lines on the road, etc, and it makes me wonder if that's all I'd be doing if I had continued.

berto22

I'm not a lurker i swear
Apr 21, 2009
chicago
my dad bought himself the supra which is now mine before i played gran turismo 1 on the ps1. when i got the game and found out the mk3 was the best car u could buy to start off the game, i couldnt help but feel bad ass.. :icon_bigg