Cool/Rare parts thread?

gofastgeorge

Banned
Jan 24, 2008
Texas
87M-GTE;1527600 said:
I would like to see some more turbo A stuff
..anyone?
I have both the turbo, and the top throttle body tube.
If I get a chance tomorrow, I will dig them out, and snap pictures.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
SupraOfDoom;1527278 said:
For HKS TRD:

p1527728_1.jpg

Never seen those before, they got a part number or anything on them?

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
RPSil13;1521828 said:
We should have a thread to post all the cool/rare parts for the mk3

allow me to start

part: pre-89 front bumper cover/bra
description: found it on craigslists one day, a local dealer was moving to a new location and cleaning out its old warehouse, its made out of hard plastic, and extends almost the whole lenght of the front bumper, i was thinking of rocking it w/out out a front bumper but there would be a gap b/w the bumper and front wheels.

(will take more pics on car when its not dark)

p1528515_1.jpg

p1528515_2.jpg

Why don't you post a picture of your rare "Stout" hood???

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
garagefujimoto;1528912 said:
I think I have some ready to go> Want?

Thats OK, I was just curious if they were a Toyota sticker or aftermarket.

If I put any decals on my car after it gets painted the guys painting it would probably set me on fire lol

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
I knew there was something else I had to post here, a Brand New Group A throttle body, which I got from the race team that used to race the Supra in Touring Car Racing. You notice the hole in the throttle plate, this is for the race car which had huge cams and no ISC I assume, and also the weir mod in the section where the PCV line normally goes. THis thing is brand new and I may be selling it later on, the plate is 65mm like a Turbo A throttle body

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Reiketsukan

Jack of All Trades
Apr 13, 2009
United States
I'm not sure how rare it is, but it's the only one I've seen...

2lw7j4p.jpg

Suprasport AFM with adjustable screw and the 'Suprasport' logo on it. When I bought it, the
owner of Suprasport hopped on the FS thread and said they haven't made them like this for
quite a while. I plan on rotating it when I install it so I can show it off lol.

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
^
Actually fairly mass producted by LIPP. Believe LIPP did a couple of runs. They didn't come polished though. I wasn't aware that they were no longer available. Hell; I have a brand new one sitting in my closet along with the LIPP AFM adapter. Never used it since I decided to go VPC. I was unfortunate enough to purchase the AFM back when it sold for $250. A week later, they dropped the price down to $150. So on the shelf it sits. :(

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Yep I have seen several just on one shelf, with others still in the package from the casting plant. When I was at Greg's shop (suprasort) ;)

Captain

Sep 30, 2008
NM
Rajunz;1528056 said:
Supraproject fulltime Targa Brace, one of 3 made:
p1530347_1.jpg

Is that your car (and brace)?
I have one of the other two.
p1530347_2.jpg

And a genuine Do-Luck rear cross brace if they are still considered rare.

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
92nsx;1530321 said:
Yep I have seen several just on one shelf, with others still in the package from the casting plant. When I was at Greg's shop (suprasort) ;)

Did you happen to see any LIPP FFIM's on that shelf? Always wondered if any ever made their way into member's rides. I have yet to see one installed and in use. Just mocked-up by Greg.