Cool/Rare parts thread?

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
Have you guys ever seen this center console thingy that goes on top for the MK3. I think it was a option on the GA70. I'm thinking of buying it just cuz I think its kinda rare...

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
I would think that would sit up way too high once installed. Hard to believe that this would be a factory option. Looks like someone took it out of a conversion van and bolted some brackets to the bottom. The design and the fabric don't seem to match any MK3 interior that I've come across either. May just be the picture. Still an interesting piece tho.

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
Found what it looks like installed. Really weird option for the GA70...

MarkIII4Me;2026665 said:
I would think that would sit up way too high once installed. Hard to believe that this would be a factory option. Looks like someone took it out of a conversion van and bolted some brackets to the bottom. The design and the fabric don't seem to match any MK3 interior that I've come across either. May just be the picture. Still an interesting piece tho.

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
^
Wow. Even worse than I imagined. I thought it was going to replace the lid entirely.

On a side note, what the hell is up with the small section of bright red carpet in that interior?

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
They had the top off... That's just the sun hitting it in a weird way I think
MarkIII4Me;2026737 said:
^
Wow. Even worse than I imagined. I thought it was going to replace the lid entirely.

On a side note, what the hell is up with the small section of bright red carpet in that interior?

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Turbo-@;2026800 said:
Hahaha yes it is! But it is still a genuine, weird, rare and oem :) So it's a must for any real Supra enthusiast ;)

So is a 7M without a BHG, but I'm probably not gonna swap out my 1J...

Last edited: