another supra has been lost, i am sorry :(

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
I've been there, it sucks, but the main thing is that you and your passenger are ok.

cars are easy to replace, lives aren't.

marc3

canadian blood
Jul 19, 2006
quebec,canada
bobiseverywhere;1085826 said:
i am uploading some better daytime pictures now

shiit!!those day pictures look alot worst than the other ones!!
man josh, this really sucks!!!if you need help with anything , let us know!!

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
dam!!!!!!!!! the exact same thing happened to me while it was wet out. i thought mine was pretty bad, but yours is way worse. the frame bent so much it wasn't worth fixing. check it out.

p1085972_1.jpg

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
thanks for all the kind words everyone

Quin: My frame is bent pretty badly. The insurance is going to call it a write off for sure.

MKIIINA: i am not sure what my plans are right now i was trying to sell the car before this happened due to financial issues with keeping a supra, but we will see.

black89t: Ouch!
and TuRbOdReAmZ87

87M-GTE: I apologize because i feel bad about our community loosing another supra. The car had never been in an accident until now and also i have owned a supra since i was 18 and feel bad that i let it get away from me like that.

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
^i crashed mine in january. i already got a different shell and drop my motor in it. then it got hit so now i get to fork out another grand for my addiction. lol.

edit: i just noticed that all of our cars are black. wtf. is there a curse or somthing. :rofl:

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
the thought has crossed my mind about another shell

The Adjuster came today and took one look at it and said oh man thats a write off :( i figured as much

But he gave no clue as to the value of the car

Ninja Edit: but i looked at local adds and found reference cars of the same condition mods and miles and they were all asking $14K plus so thats a bit of a good sign