92Turbo4Life STOLE MY SUPRA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
Man this is something that fires me up worse than gas on a fire.

Many years ago When I had my first supra it was broken into. Funny thing about us supra owners is we have this 'daily driver' thing with another vehicle. I drove the daily to work and school. Well a guy at work approached me with my MY amps that were stolen out of my supra in Richmond. Those amps were RARE in this area and required special DIN cables. They didnt steal the DIN cables and couldnt run the amp... He was asking how to install it as there were no RCA or speaker connectors.

I had a nice calm conversation with him while my friends realized that this was my stuff and I wasnt killing this guy... I verified beyond a doubt that he and his brother had my woofers, 6X9s (cmon it was the 80s and my first real system), amps, crossovers and radar detector.

I waited a little while and went with a very trusted buddy and retrieved his vehicle... Then we deposited the vehicle in a very wet place. I know that I was a much different person all those years ago but I still stand behind the phrase "payback is a bitch".

I dont know how you can make this right and if the cops wont help you may have to go through a civil case. Things are different today and going over with a crew to whip his ass may only get you locked up.

Try the legal way first.

V

TealMetallicDream

Team Dragst@ Member
Jan 3, 2006
Detroit
Thats what i plan on doing. And to clear things up a little. It was my 1989 black supra that was stolen. This was my fast supra to. Over 500bhp.

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
Fucking garbage.
I stopped reading the other thread at page 4 because that guy is fucking scum.
Little pussy, daddy buying him his shit.
I hope he goes down. Good luck man.
Justin

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
TealMetallicDream said:
tell me coming from someone whos never seen the top picture before. Can you see the sticky tap on the FP gauge or can i just see it because i know its there.

i have a little magnifying glass feature on my mouse, and i can see something there. it's certainly not you. however, i wouldn't be able to tell you what it is, exactly. but i do see what you mean.

-shaeff

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
I've been reading up on here and SF, he is obviously guilty, changing posts and quckily responding to each new post. I hope you get something out of him this fuck needs to put down! Good luck.

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
What a little bitch. Every time he posts somewhere, quote him so he can't change it. If someone ever did steal my supra and I found out who it was, I don't know what I'd do to him.

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
wtf! Damn shane fuck that bastards life up forreals. thats fucked up what he did. Im sure things will be going in your favor, good luck bro.

bluedragon17

87 NA-T baby!!!
Sep 14, 2006
Vacaville, CA
just from readin this and the other posts by him like everyone else has and not knowing him this felix guy or you it still sucsk and hurts to hear this happen to people. come on if you own the same car then you share the same passion!!!!!!!!!!! modifying cars is a passion and lifestyle for some or most. these are amazing cars and to hear of one getting stolen by someone you thought you coudl trust thats just fu**ing wrong!!!!!! id go man on fire style on this guy jack him and his car and duct tape each one of his fingers to the wheel then play 20 questions each time he doesnt give you an answer you like cut one finger off, if you go through all ten then move to the toes.............coterize sp? the wounds with the cigarette lighter and keep going until he confesses then push his car off a cliff.........................just my .02

TealMetallicDream

Team Dragst@ Member
Jan 3, 2006
Detroit
bluedragon17 said:
just from readin this and the other posts by him like everyone else has and not knowing him this felix guy or you it still sucsk and hurts to hear this happen to people. come on if you own the same car then you share the same passion!!!!!!!!!!! modifying cars is a passion and lifestyle for some or most. these are amazing cars and to hear of one getting stolen by someone you thought you coudl trust thats just fu**ing wrong!!!!!! id go man on fire style on this guy jack him and his car and duct tape each one of his fingers to the wheel then play 20 questions each time he doesnt give you an answer you like cut one finger off, if you go through all ten then move to the toes.............coterize sp? the wounds with the cigarette lighter and keep going until he confesses then push his car off a cliff.........................just my .02
Obviaously this punk has no pation for his car. He dosnt know what it feels like to actualy have to pay and work for something. He either steals it or his dad buys it for him. On top of that he dosent even work on his own shit. Im not letting this just die out and say oh well im taking this all the way to the court room. And if the justice system fails.... well i dont need to post what i might do.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I've always wanted to kick that kid's ass... Seriously, there are some people on this planet you just wish you could give a running kick in the balls, just a big fat, put all your weight into it, punt to the nuts! Or a nice solid punch in the face... Either way...

I think Im going to join that site and just harrass him... :D:D:D I wonder if he'll have me banned...

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
HAHA he keeps digging and endless hole that he can never get out of. Every damn thread he tries to defend himself he gets owned lol. Well anyways, if someone is going to kick his ass, you should take pictures or record it. I'm sure countless number of people would love to see it happen.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Since this scumbag is banned, this doesn't do much in buyer/seller feedback. I'm moving it to OT so hopefully more people will become aware of what's going on here.

I can think of nothing more reprehensible within the Supra community than stealing someone's Supra.... Un-fucking-real....

Status
Not open for further replies.