Status
Not open for further replies.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
87mk111;1541954 said:
Back when I was in to Hondas (I know, I know, Hondas are for daily driving only), my 96 GSR got stolen and the police never found out who stole, but they didnt try to hard. I do know if I ever find out who did it, I would like to take a tire iron to their car.

How deep did you have to dig to find this thread? You went back 6 months in the OT section just to post this useless crap???? I vote infraction

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Kai;1542064 said:
Seriously - can we LOCK this thread now? It's SO old and yet keeps rearing its head again and again and again...

honestabe;1542066 said:
How deep did you have to dig to find this thread? You went back 6 months in the OT section just to post this useless crap???? I vote infraction

Fortunately infractions aren't handed out via vote.

Now folks, stop to think about this. We always tell people, it's better to post to an existing thread than to start a new one. Now if this were "lol, me too" as a reply, yes, a warning would get issued for being a tool.

But in this case, I'd let it slide. Yes, it's an old thread. And yes, it comes up every once in a while. But this is about the kind of theft that goes on with these cars. The more people that know about it, the better.

The last time this was posted to was 10/6/2009 - we've had over 1,500 people join the site since then. What's old to you may be new to some of these guys, so I'd suggest "chilling out" on this. We've got more important things to deal with around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.