92Turbo4Life STOLE MY SUPRA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
maybe i should make a myspace page, saying im a girl, steal some hot chicks pictures for it, start talking to him, convice him he should fly to vancouver to meet me, then ill beat his ass down, drag him 50 miles up a logging road and leave him there. Lets see the cocksucker fend off the bears

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jayhall said:
then ill beat his ass down, drag him 50 miles up a logging road and leave him there. Lets see the cocksucker fend off the bears

Please call 1-800-Count-210.........Take deep deep breaths and then imagine little kittens playing in a field of daisies surrounded by beautifuly colored butterflies..............:biglaugh:

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Or tie him naked to a pole and every one do drivebys and throw eggs at him or shoot him with paint balls.

Or even better have a very hot chick dress really slutty flirt with him and take him to a hotel and she tells him that she is kinky and wishes to tie him up with him laying down on his tummy.

She will then proceed to tie his hands and legs to the four posts of the bed and she tells she will go put some lingerie on and will be back shortly.

Meanwhile he lies there waiting, all horny, when suddenly a gay guy jumps out the closet in a batman costume and fucks his ass....lol....that will screw him up for life.

Cheers,
Roy

Last edited:

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
tte said:
Or tie him naked to a pole and every one do drivebys and throw eggs at him or shoot him with paint balls.

Or even better have a very hot chick dress really slutty flirt with him and take him to a hotel and she tells him that she is kinky and wishes to tie him up with him laying down on his tummy.

She will then proceed to tie his hands and legs to the four posts of the bed and she tells she will go put some lingerie on and will be back shortly.

Meanwhile he lies there waiting, all horny, when suddenly a gay guy jumps out the closet with a batman costume and fucks his ass....lol....that will screw him up for life.

Cheers,
Roy

I think he would like that too much.

TealMetallicDream

Team Dragst@ Member
Jan 3, 2006
Detroit
lmao
suprahero said:
Please call 1-800-Count-210.........Take deep deep breaths and then imagine little kittens playing in a field of daisies surrounded by beautifuly colored butterflies..............:biglaugh:
Goosefrabaa

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
gixxer750 said:
go to google... type in 92turbo4life... first two results..

92turbo4life scammed me

92turbo4life stole my car...

GREAT!

Ha the google says: Did you mean 92turbo4life scammer?

Anyways whats the news, are you going to court or what?

I just read this and at first I was thinking this guy adam or felix whoever he is has legitimate excuses. Then he won't post 1 receipt. That is shady and I do not beleive him what so ever.

Please do not retaliate by going after his car. That ios childish and you would be no better of a man (or kid in his case) than him.

Teaching him a lesson is a good idea. I like the whole getting a meet together in his area because he would surely bring his $18,000 car. I think it would all be over. Oh well. I feel bad for you and all the poepl that got scammed but i feel worse for him. Scummy people make me sick and I dont like being sick

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Yeah...I think the "Meet" idea can be pulled off successfully and that will teach him a lesson...What goes around comes around...

Just Leave a note in an envelope in his car saying " Dude, you just got punked"

Cheers,
Roy

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
hmmmm So i just read the whole boat of it sounds terrible being over 2 years later i wonder where this kid ended up?

Another night on SM

Status
Not open for further replies.