92Turbo4Life STOLE MY SUPRA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TealMetallicDream

Team Dragst@ Member
Jan 3, 2006
Detroit
at least i know i got the mkiii community on my back. This kids just got his dad and a few douch bags on xceedspeed who are still nut huggin him. I posted a link to the liars scammers cheats and theivs on xceedspeed.com and now a bunch of people hate on him. But he'll get his.

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
TealMetallicDream said:
at least i know i got the mkiii community on my back. This kids just got his dad and a few douch bags on xceedspeed who are still nut huggin him. I posted a link to the liars scammers cheats and theivs on xceedspeed.com and now a bunch of people hate on him. But he'll get his.
Well someone....anyone...has to teach that piece a shit a lesson. If he thinks he can get away with theft...who knows what he could progress to! (murder or somethin) I'll would love to see his face when a bunch of supras pulled up and a crowd gather round him. I dont think daddy could do shit, get car, and leave. We need to orangize a meet up there and draw him out of hiding or something?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Steal his car, have a 3rd party (possibly someone in the community that lives out of state) sell all the parts off. Split the money, ditch his car? Just get rid of the parts immediatly so they can get no proof on you. You gotta be smarter about this than he was.

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
MassSupra89 said:
Steal his car, have a 3rd party (possibly someone in the community that lives out of state) sell all the parts off. Split the money, ditch his car? Just get rid of the parts immediatly so they can get no proof on you. You gotta be smarter about this than he was.

Yea, posting that on the internet is REALLY smart. You know EVERYONE has access to this forum, right? Anybody could be reading.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Take a joke?... and no it's in off topic, you have to be a member to view this.

Besides it was no "smarter" than everyone saying "beat the sh*t outta him!" Which is probably what I'd do:icon_bigg

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
MassSupra89 said:

You mean Burn it?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I was actually picturing rolling it off a cliff, like movie style, then it blowing up on impact. I think that's better than burning it.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
We all could have been nice to him on here and then organize a Supra meet close to his city/town.

Invite him to the meet and make sure there is lots of booze and women to distract him. Get some hot chicks to flirt with him and take all of his attention and one of the chicks could get his keys from him while he is drunk.

Then you have hours to take all your stuff back from his car.

He will be too hammered to remember what happened.
If he asks around, just tell him that he is the man because he had a 3sum with 2 hot chicks.

Cheers,
Roy

TealMetallicDream

Team Dragst@ Member
Jan 3, 2006
Detroit
tte said:
We all could have been nice to him on here and then organize a Supra meet close to his city/town.

Invite him to the meet and make sure there is lots of booze and women to distract him. Get some hot chicks to flirt with him and take all of his attention and one of the chicks could get his keys from him while he is drunk.

Then you have hours to take all your stuff back from his car.

He will be too hammered to remember what happened.
If he asks around, just tell him that he is the man because he had a 3sum with 2 hot chicks.

Cheers,
Roy
LMFAO!!!

But in all honesty if i were the knid of person to retaliate by staeling his car wich im not and would never do, because that pecie of shit isnt worth going to jail over (him and his car) I would just take all the parts off it and mail them to everyone he has ever scammed. Defi's, JE pistons, and Eagle rods for everyone.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Well you are not doing anything wrong....you are simply taking your parts back...like he took yours...2 can play the game.

Dont steal his car...just the parts off it. Maybe if some guys helped you, you could swap his performance parts with the stock ones and oneday he will open his hood and wonder how his aftermarket parts suddenly changed to stock parts.

How would he be able to prove that you took them?...He was too drunk remember...?
With the 2 hot chicks in his hand he wouldnt give a fuck about the supra. He will be too busy thinking of himself as a young stud....yeah young, dumb and full of cum....

Cheers,
Roy

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
images

Did someone order a coctail?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
supraman2251 said:
I was replying to a post saying that he sould recover his old car.

and I was also suggesting that someone should molotov cocktail his car. I trust you know what a molotov cocktail is?

You said his car was burnt? whos car was burnt? I'm lost

Status
Not open for further replies.