92Turbo4Life STOLE MY SUPRA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
adam is being asked on that forum to show a receipt for the gauges...here is his response:

"id rather sit here and be accused then bail myself out with this reciept.
he has a witness.. the authories should definetly be coming to see me. ill handle it that way"

i cant believe he just wouldnt show the suppposed receipts to clear his name, what a tool.

I hope you send his ass to jail and see how he likes it in the butt

TealMetallicDream

Team Dragst@ Member
Jan 3, 2006
Detroit
I need to get a list of people scammed by 92turbo4life, and bo0st4life so i can get some kind of something for when i take his ass to court. It will be more proof that its the kind of shit he would do.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
i have read everything. the best thing you can do is stop conversing back and fourth with him. don't talk to him or anybody about it anymore. file a civil lawsuit against him and have all of the officers that were there subpoenaed into court. present your case to the judge.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
oh, and sorry to hear about all of the trouble. someone tried to steal my supra and my truck in the same night last november.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
what a fucking asshat some one kick his ass if he was closer I would help

ill see if I can dig up one of the threads I know I posted in

edit get the cops to dust for fingre prints if there yours(and im sure they are) your finger prints will be all over the parts

edit:

#1http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32383&highlight=92turbo4life

#2http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36232&highlight=92turbo4life

#3 both of his SN are 2nd/3rd
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20836&highlight=92turbo4life

Last edited:

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
DUDE! I HAVE THE BEST EVIDENCE EVER!

those CD's in your hand writing...you can use those! if you can remember the songs and what order they are in, you should be able to take his ass down!!! omg! i am so smart.

p.s. sorry for the grammar errors.

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
I'm reading this thread and the other thread that's linked to this one.

I don't know either one of these guys but...

PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEZE!

I have seen enough of this kind of thing to know when I smell bullshit, oh, and a low-life thief.

92Turbo4life you are lucky it's not my car you jacked. I wouldn't even call the cops. Your punk ass would be spitting teeth.

TMD...you gotta choose your friends a lot more carefully, the world is full of sociopaths who only think of themselves and don't care who they step on to get what they want. This guy would whore is mother out if it suited his needs.

This kind of shit makes me sad.

Ban this punk.

ViR2

Supraniac
May 20, 2006
Lithuania
www.hpaddict.eu
I wouldnt mess up with any court, pick up few guys, go to his place, kick him in the head, put his lame ass in the trunk, go to some forest, get him out of the car, take few guys to hold him, get a hammer or some golf club like 3rd wood, and broke every single bone on his fucked body till he tells you the truth about your supra.
Sorry, but you Americans are to gentle when in comes to do justice. I had similar situation about 2 years ago, and I did the very same thing to one thieve, we kicked the shit out of him till he told the truth, where he put my buddies stuff and left him naked in the forest...

That should teach him a lesson, thieves dont deserve even a right to be put to jail...

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
ViR2 said:
I wouldnt mess up with any court, pick up few guys, go to his place, kick him in the head, put his lame ass in the trunk, go to some forest, get him out of the car, take few guys to hold him, get a hammer or some golf club like 3rd wood, and broke every single bone on his fucked body till he tells you the truth about your supra.
Sorry, but you Americans are to gentle when in comes to do justice. I had similar situation about 2 years ago, and I did the very same thing to one thieve, we kicked the shit out of him till he told the truth, where he put my buddies stuff and left him naked in the forest...

That should teach him a lesson, thieves dont deserve even a right to be put to jail...

only here he comes back at you with assult and WINS

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
I cant believe it man... fking lowlifes... it's just unfortunate that something like this had to happen to you...

I agree with Silent Sniper.... about the fingerprints...

oh and how good are lie detector tests? it's a risk both of you taking it.. but if they are 100% correct, which I don't know how good they are... then you should have a base to work with...

All the best, can't imagine what you're thinking right now...

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
MKIII N00b said:
DUDE! I HAVE THE BEST EVIDENCE EVER!

those CD's in your hand writing...you can use those! if you can remember the songs and what order they are in, you should be able to take his ass down!!! omg! i am so smart.

p.s. sorry for the grammar errors.

"Sir, please place your hands behind your back."

What?

"You're under arrest for copyright infringement."

Fuckdamnit.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
^:rofl:

So...how did this end up in the Buyer/Seller feedback?

Buyer/Seller/Stealer Feedback.....:icon_conf

Hope everything gets worked out, man.

theDon

The Don
Mar 31, 2005
Med-City, USA (Rochester, MN)
Man this sucks, sorry to hear about it and hope it gets worked out. This guy has had tons of drama around him and something needs to happen.

Seems to be some jealousy issues with him, possibly because you both had rare teal supras and competed for attention (in his mind). You would think you 2 would be great friends having such a common interest in the same area.

Status
Not open for further replies.