76 Supra

S

supRA29

Yea I know they didn't make supras in 76, but I've got the next best thing. 1976 Celica liftback(vin#'s begin w/ RA29). The reason I'm on this forum is because I believe a 1jz is going into it in the near future. I can't wait to crush some winged civics :evil2:
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

T

The Weather Man

Wow! Youve got quite the treasure there!

Please put a 1jz in there!!!! And definatly start a build thread!

Welcome!

S

supRA29

The 7mgte has been done and requires only slight adjustment to the steering as well as some weight transfer. I've seen the 2jz in a 72 celica which have a shorter engine bay. I like the 1jz especially with the soarer motors floating around, but plans might change once I get some info on dimensions. I need to snap some more pics but this is what I've got.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Crazy thing is with a little gas in the carb this thing will start up.To put a 7m in you need the bottom half of the 5m mounts and 7m tops, so I'm thinkin(with no previous expirience w/ these mounts or motors) I can do some adaptations adding the 5m bottoms with the 1jz tops.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
empera said:
i love the mk1's , nicely done man...

I hope you mean Mk1 Celica, heh.

I've been wanting one of those for awhile now, came close a couple of times, but timing ad money hate me apparently.

Good luck w/ your Celi! :)

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Tanya said:
I hope you mean Mk1 Celica, heh.

I've been wanting one of those for awhile now, came close a couple of times, but timing ad money hate me apparently.

Good luck w/ your Celi! :)

hehe yep but pretty much same diff.
i hope to own one in the future...

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN

Sorry. :biglaugh: That car is absolute sex. I had to play around with it a little bit in MS Paint. :naughty: About that wing.......:icon_conf, I just wanted to experiment...not bad for a 5 minute chop.

6M, 7M-GE even, GTE (even better), or a 2JZ.

No hatrid with a 1J...but with a car like that....either go big, or go home. ;)

-Jeff