You know you're a Supra owner when...

Mr Bojangles

Feb 9, 2009
Madison, WI
You know you're a supra owner when you go to get your spare tire out of the back in the winter and it's frozen in place by 3 inches of ice because your hatch fucking leaks.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Mr Bojangles;1803481 said:
You know you're a supra owner when you go to get your spare tire out of the back in the winter and it's frozen in place by 3 inches of ice because your hatch fucking leaks.
When you LOL @ this being thankful you DON'T live in a Snow zone :D

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Backlash2032;1803473 said:
When you see the MK3 Supra in the background before the NSX in this picture. Stancenation put it on Facebook BTW.

View attachment 55581
I call BS on that one, Stancenation wouldn't put something functional on their page. :p

Good eye though, I do have a soft spot for the NSX, and the Mk3 is out of focus...

IJ.;1803554 said:
When you LOL @ this being thankful you DON'T live in a Snow zone :D
You know what else doesn't live in snow zones? Giant spiders, snakes, crocodiles, etc... I laugh at it too though, I've been there! :p

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
te72;1803709 said:
I call BS on that one, Stancenation wouldn't put something functional on their page. :p

Good eye though, I do have a soft spot for the NSX, and the Mk3 is out of focus...

You know what else doesn't live in snow zones? Giant spiders, snakes, crocodiles, etc... I laugh at it too though, I've been there! :p

Could add "when you're scared of the above Critters" :p, I no longer own a Supra so I got my man card back :runaway:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
IJ.;1803758 said:
Could add "when you're scared of the above Critters" :p, I no longer own a Supra so I got my man card back :runaway:
That's the second post today calling for my man card... sheesh. I *just* got it back too! :rofl:

WillWorkFoBoost

that guy
Sep 1, 2009
Maine
how bout when you dyno your car with a dying turbo and a bad maf, leave fuel on the wall of the shop and the dyno guy cant find the right gears to get it on/off the dyno, and you still make more power than your friends cars mwahaha.

Last edited:

PROTOTYPE

Oct 18, 2011
Tampa Bay, FL
IJ.;1806291 said:
Instead of diagnosing/correcting an issue you take it as a sign that it's time to spend some $$$ and upgrade>>

:)

Thought of same thing when I read that. LOL!

When you are on the forum more than working. (At your job.)