You know you're a Supra owner when...

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
When in the process of upgrading something you blow your nose and steel comes out (did that the other night after cutting my front bumper support).

When you refuse to get rid of a door and fender that came off your Supra after it was in a wreck because you may need the steel for future upgrades/mods.

When you start tearing a part of the car apart, and while waiting for parts/ parts to dry, you decide you need to take off more parts to modify them while you have easy access.

When you salvage any and every part from something that is of no use anymore because you may need it one day.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
When you convince the fiance to get you a GPS navigation system so you can find food when going to supra meets, so you have an accurate speedo, and so you can log your top speed...

tomtom's rock FYI...

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
...you're in your beater and you see a Supra, and you wave, yell, honk, just to let the person know you like their Supra and you've got one too

eh...boredom takes over.

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
You're rudely awaken by the police at 4 am because you fell asleep working on your car in the drive way.

You are informed by the police that they will not chase you if you're speeding... They will wait at your place to give you the ticket.

You put 110 octane fuel in your Supra as a special treat for the car.

When the officer in charge of enforcing the Abandon/Non Running vehicle code falsifies the paper work saying he saw the car run and you are not even at home.

Your neighbors don't know what you look like because all they see of you are your legs sticking out from underneath the car.

Your friend lets you use his business account at the parts store because the more money you spend the bigger his discount gets.

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
drunk_medic;20601 said:
I need to NOT talk about my car from now on, because I ALWAYS have to explain that. I may love the MkIV engine and drivetrain, but I'm starting to hate the rest about it, just because it makes people think less of my car.

I will be talking about my car to someone who knows me and knows my plans, and someone else will be in the area and ask: "What kind of car do you have?"
"A Toyota Supra"
"Oh yeah? Nice!"
"It's an older body style - not the one you are thinking of."
"Oh.."

You should hear the voice change - it's terrible.

ive gotten that like 30 times, or ill get

someone: you got a supra?
me: yea
someone: nice! the one from the fast in the furious
me::3d_frown: no im in high school
someone: o.......:nono:

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
when you don't feel like a team player till you blow your first headgasket...

You know your an n/a owner whenever you order parts then the person on the phone asks if its turbo or non and you have to catch yourself from saying "OH GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
when its 8am and you should be sleeping cause you work 12 hour night shift...but instead your driveing around town looking for the snapon truck....and you find it and chase it down for a 24" 3/8ths drive extention.

that just happened.....chick was hot!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
gaboonviper85;1009019 said:
when you don't feel like a team player till you blow your first headgasket...

I've never blown a head gasket, I bought a car with one and bought a motor with another one but never actually blown one myself.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Loki;1009270 said:
I've never blown a head gasket, I bought a car with one and bought a motor with another one but never actually blown one myself.

your not a team player...your a poser lol....im not a team player yet : (

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
you know your a supra owner when your a freshman in college and have $500 to your name and come across a 89 targa turbo for $800 dollars and spend an hour convincing your dad to go half with you. Then you have to convince him to keep it at his house while you finish up school and you only see the car once a month because he lives across town and you dont have a car to drive over to see it. From that moment after you got the car you spend countless hours of your life figuring everything out about this car so that when summer starts you can only hope to turn it into everything you want it to be. :evil2:

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
RedEj8;1009450 said:
you spend your beer money on parts.
or the money you had to buy your girlfriend a b-day present..oops

haha!! not a drinker and the girlfriend is getting paid to go to college so she has the extra coin ill have her buy me the expensive parts for my b-day lol