You know you're a Supra owner when...

mk3_supra

Jun 14, 2006
vancouver
When you have to defend a 19+year old car against a sea of 240sx owners with their SR20 swaps in your college auto class...
When you don't have to borrow tools from the tool room at school to do practical cause you've got all you'd ever need in the back of your' car
When it's 1am class starts at 730am and your' still browsing threw the MKIII Supra Reference/Tech-Tips just to see if there's anything you missed or new up
When you regret every day letting go of her, and now work 5 days a week while in school half awake trying to save up to get another one again

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
When you're Supra stick gives out and your head is slammed between your hatch and the rear while trying to do a 87-89+ Taillight conversion (This happened tonight)

When you lost a Supra (Sold, crashed, ect.) And everytime you see the number of the year you freak out and think of good&bad times. [Ex. the page of this thread is 83, I saw it and it reminded me of my MkII :( ]

When your brother is trying to get you up for school, and you realize you have a valve cover in one hand, and 1,000 grit in the other, and drool all over you (This happened).

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ. said:
LMAO come sit on old uncle IJ's knee ;)
(never been a sugardaddy before)

Heres a tip Ian, from a young guy finnally.....ITS NOT WORTH IT! Lets just say Im not broke, and lets just say Ive been used because Im not poor.....at least the sex was worth it.:biglaugh:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
st2b said:
When you're Supra stick gives out and your head is slammed between your hatch and the rear while trying to do a 87-89+ Taillight conversion (This happened tonight)

When you're to cheap/lazy to buy new struts and get your head smashed in the hatch :sarcasm:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I replaced my trunk and hood shocks for $40 last year, best investment ever...

Of course I carry my Supra stick just incase (sentimental value, too)...

On a side note, anyone know the color of the sticker on the turbo trunk shocks? There's green and red, I forgot which is which (got a turbo wing for christmas, gotta make sure my shocks can handle the extra load)..