You know you're a Supra owner when...

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
Loki said:
When you're to cheap/lazy to buy new struts and get your head smashed in the hatch :sarcasm:

What little money I get is from polishing valve covers and stuff, and that's like a 4$ profit :aigo:

It's all good though, it builds muscle (Compared to channel surfing) and it's something I like doing, nothing wrong there.

mk3_supra

Jun 14, 2006
vancouver
Quin said:
Tools and parts ^

lol

What Joe said works too, except I didn't buy it for myself ;)

When people that really know you baught you tools
so you can continue to work on your' supra
as opposed to clothes or random items you other wise would need to live...
When your drunk on christmas and your' trying to figure out how to drunk dial a supra and tell it how much you love it and think you two should get back together and that you just want to talk and nothing else has to happen you just miss it HAHA!!!

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
BlackMKIII said:
When you get land $7,100 for Christmas, and you actually think about spending it on the Supra instead of other, more important things.

When You get money for Christmas and immediately spend it on stuff for the supra without even thinking about that Trip to Greece that you're already signed up for and have no money towards... :nono:

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
honestabe said:
LOL^^^
I got Craftsman tools and a pair of tool and parts bags, along with a cool L.E.D. flash light that plugs into the cigarette lighter. My family really loves me. They told me to get rid of my no name crap tools.

Adam

if they knew better, they would've bought you snap on!

snap on > craftsman

...you buy the person that brought your car back from the grave a christmas present