You know you're a Supra owner when...

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
You know your a Supra owner when you go to the store to buy food and realize there is a new part you really want so... You settle for a box of top ramen :biglaugh:

...It get old very quick.

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
whowouldfigga;1009780 said:
You watch the temperature gauge more than you watch the road.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
when in the past two days you read 89 pages of post on here, how about when you see another mk3 you say damn i wish i had an engine hoist and a motor stand so i could rebuild mine, or when you see an Sti hear the BOV and think to yourself F-U-C-K-I-N SHOWOFF haha. when you hear any sound like supra exhaust you look for it,

Damn i miss my car damn valve seals and oil leak

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
When you let your dad drive your Supra and he comes back with a grin from ear to ear and brags about a civic he raced and a speeding ticket

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
wetboosteddreams;1009985 said:
When you don't let ANYONE drive your Supra because it's way too important to take that risk.
you have to come back to SoCal! Sorry if i undercooked your veggie burger when you were down here, it's so hard to tell when it's done! lol

...you hit that "dead spot" on the accelerator when you cruise by cops because you're afraid to get pulled over.
...you sell your A-Pillar gauge pod and mount your gauges somewhere not too visibile from the outside.

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
s0ulstar;1010058 said:
you have to come back to SoCal! Sorry if i undercooked your veggie burger when you were down here, it's so hard to tell when it's done! lol

...you hit that "dead spot" on the accelerator when you cruise by cops because you're afraid to get pulled over.
...you sell your A-Pillar gauge pod and mount your gauges somewhere not too visibile from the outside.

Those only apply to Supra owners in Nazifornia. :D And the burger was great, not at all undercooked, LOL.

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
how about you know your a supra owner when your driving your dads 89 wishing he would trade you cause your cars down and his is in better shape or when your dad thinks his cars going to mess up so he lets you drive it so he can blame it on you haha [ it was overheating] and ticking but I went and parked it :]

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
foreverpsycotic;1010321 said:
When you look at the oil pressure and coolant temp more than the road.

I never even looked at my tach or speedo while boosting lol

Think this really only applies to 7Ms though

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
You forget the formula for torque on a test and put 7M down.

You have a huge project due tomorrow and you stayed home all day to do it... And spent 11 hours on Supramania.

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Did you really put that down as a formula for torque? I think I would've written something along the lines of:

Torque = 7MGTE + 6(550) x CT26

Regardless, if you actually used 7M as an answer, you rock in my book. :D

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
^^That is reallllly funny.

When you do a HG repair and do everything right(ARP @ 80 lbs, head machined, etc) then 3000 miles later you get another BHG...