yay, i bought a 2006 G35!

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
i'm so excited that i finally have one of my dream cars. i went out to the mall with my mother and we saw a tent sale that had a bunch of G35's in front. i have always loved them and wanted one for years. they were always out of my reach. but i decided to take a look and once again let my self down by drooling over a car i can never have.

well, the guy offers a ride even though he know's i have no intentions on buying one. i knew i could never get financed for one. i make the money to own one, but my credit is still too new.

so after driving one and falling in love with it the way i did the first time i drove a turbocharged Supra, i was determined to buy it.

after a bunch of talking we came up with a plan that worked. i won't go into details on that, but just know that i have the car now...
i finally found a car to replace my love for the MK3 Supra... and possible Supra's all together. this car is amazing, it should've been in my life years ago. so i'm gonna get my 89 supra ready to sell so i can pay off my truck and make living a little easier.

so, on to the goods. i'll take more pics tomorrow when the rain goes away. it is an 06' 6spd

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1100254_1.jpg

p1100254_2.jpg

p1100254_3.jpg

p1100254_4.jpg

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
I love those cars, its one of the few newer vehicles that I think still has the soul of what a car should be. Its not perfect, but it does what it does in its own special way.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Sweet ride man! Congrats!!! Im looking at getting into a Z sometime next year actually.

Cant get rid of the supra towards that though, Serena would have a fit haha

What part of GA are you in anyways? It'd be cool to chill with another memeber around town, plus I wanna check out the new ride haha

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Nice ride man. I looked at them this past spring when I was car shopping. I ended up finding/buying a Cadillac CTS-V thought. Never the less G35's are sweet cars, way to go!!

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
thanks guys, i still can't believe i own this car. i'm the guy that pours money into a old broke ass supra... not a G35 owner, lol

i like the v6 in this thing. it sounds very nice, it's too quiet though.