Winner ROTM: August Ryan H. -da89soup

Status
Not open for further replies.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
You guessed it Nate!!! Its all stock for right now...........

As far as specs no clue the guy at Best buy said a whole bunch of 1. somethings and something about ram air. I may own a Pontiac cpu no clue. All I know is that the keyboard that came with is is suposed to be all fancy so its feels smaller than my old keyboard. Its kind of hard to type!!! Maybe I will post that in the what pisses me off thread.................lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You know what pisses me off?

Not seeing my car on the banner. That sucks............................:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^^I wish I felt bad about that but since im really all about me I got to go with.............................:thefinger

Hero Im hoping next ROTM we can get vixen up there????????:love:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
ForcedTorque said:
Last few days for you to enjoy ROTM Ryan

So you got the lightened keyboard mod.........so much for all stock

Ya what the hell is up with this stupid small fancy keyboard it sucks like hell to type on..........................:tdo3:

I have to say I have missed all you guys at night......................lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
Vonda didn't enter this month, and I appreciate the sympathy Ryan...............:biglaugh:

I know I was thinking next month October!!!! I already know who the Sept winner is.........:evil2:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
da89soup said:
I know I was thinking next month October!!!! I already know who the Sept winner is.........:evil2:

I do too...A little birdy whispered it in my ear. Funny little bird had this big shit eating grin on it too! like this one--> :biglaugh:

SS for the win!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm guessing around October 6........................Just an uneducated guess though.............lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ya somewhere around the 6th!!!! They should post who has entered soon.:evil2:

What will hapen is this. The winner will get the pm confirming they are the new ROTM. Then either that day or the next it will get posted!!! You will get your prize, your own post and you will get to kick the previous winner off the banner.............................lol......That was my favorite part!!!!!!

Oh hey pictures of my new project in OT!!!!!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
i have never seen who has entered posted. I entered the first month or two, but haven't tried again yet. I doubt i'm winning it anyway until I freshen my paint, and upgrade my camera. 2MP camera, and paint to NOT eat off of may not get me far. I got an estimate yesterday on paint just for shitz and giggles........I could buy another MKIII for that, but it's gonna happen, just not right now. Maybe after the first of the year. I can live with it looking like it does now, but I want it perfect.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Josh did post last month who entered!!! But I think that was the only time...
FT as far as paint for the pictures it looks fine. I painted my car myself and it looks good but my guess is yours is just as nice if not better. I dont know how much its about show quality?????? I think a good story, a real want to win, and some good photos and your in. I also think your presence on sm and how you help others ect, ect helps with the win as well. FT you have all that. Sniper your car is sweet as well but you have some reall stiff comp for this month. Thats really why I was hoping we could see who entered. For Sept there are some in the mix that others dont know are running????? I guess we will wait and see what happens!!!!!

Not taking anything away from my NA brothers because we are a real close group, but I am glad I did'nt have to run against some of the turbo cars on this forum I would have never stood a chance........................

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
da89soup said:
you have some reall stiff comp for this month. Thats really why I was hoping we could see who entered. For Sept there are some in the mix that others dont know are running????? I guess we will wait and see what happens!!!!!

Well said. I just wanted to know who I was up against.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
da89soup said:
and you will get to kick the previous winner off the banner.............................lol......That was my favorite part!!!!!!

Oh hey pictures of my new project in OT!!!!!!!

Now the truth comes out.............I knew you didn't like seeing my car on the banner. I thought you and I were tight, now I know you just like kicking me to the curb.........................:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I will join you on the curb in a few days!!!!!

Hero I think we need a ROLM's support group. We can all get together and talk about how our lives all suck now that we are no longer ROTM......................:cry:

We can all dog the current ROTM until their time is up and then they can enter the group.

I can remember when you were ROTM and people talked about you, and kissed up, and talked about how nice your car was. But now nothing I dont even know if they remember who you are.........................lol.............kinda sad. I sure hope that doesn't happen to me!!!!!!!:x:

Status
Not open for further replies.