Winner ROTM: August Ryan H. -da89soup

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That is a great idea. It's like the senior PGA. All the old foggies get to be on tv again since they can't compete with the younger guys. They started a ROLM except it's for golfers. I think it's brilliant. I would like to get my dignity back. I lost it when my picture was kicked off of the banner. I used to be proud like a peacock, now I'm humbled like an ostrich with his head burried in the sand........................:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Ryan, Your car is the Shitz.....I mean just look at it , up there on the banner. Damn that's a fine car! And you.......You... are the bomb.....the reigning ROTM. You built the car from a total POS to bannner material on SUPRAMANIA! They should name you King Supra, not just ROTM.

Now, you know what its like to be sucked up to (and it's all true). But, in just a few days you can reach up there to the banner and get your fairyblue N/A Supra, before it gets smacked back down to the lame ass 7m-ge file, the land of shame..........shhhhhh Scotty, it's still their time to shine. A turbo car will have it's place soon enough.

***********post #700 Woot Woot*************

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
If I could I would!!!! I am looking forward to seeing you next summer. Chicago will be a blast with all of us. And I am really looking forward to seeing Bama, Hero better get that couch clean......................lol:icon_razz

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I feel the love!!!!!!:love:

Have you noticed what I jacked yet?????? Its been like 2 days............:evil2:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I just wanted to say thank you again to all that supported me this last month. And to say good buy to this thread. It will soon get kicked out and go to has been hell. I have really enjoyed this last month. ROTM is a huge honor and I tried to treat it that way every day. I love SM and all the great people that are here. I am here to stay and will continue to help where I can. I have made great friends here and I am really looking forward to meeting many of you next summer. Along with the end of ROTM came the end of my car being out for the summer. I put it into storage this last weekend......:cry: Again thanks to all the Admins for the opportunity, and JSC Speed for the Brakelines I put them on the car before I put it away.

Oh and finally
Suprahero and I are starting our own washed up has been ROLM support group. For future winners this group will be available to you for all of your has been,washed up, looser needs..........................:biglaugh:

Looking forward to the next Blue car Sept ROTM Winner!!!!!!!:evil2:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^ You guys are funny!!! Donkey says let this thread die!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets all get ready to support our new ROTM KWNATE!!! Oh did I say that.........sorry it was sposed to be top secret!!!!!!!:evil2:

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
da89soup said:
^^^^ You guys are funny!!! Donkey says let this thread die!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets all get ready to support our new ROTM KWNATE!!! Oh did I say that.........sorry it was sposed to be top secret!!!!!!!:evil2:
Donkey is out getting high right now. You taking Mescaline with him?

ValgeKotkas said:
I know I'm a transformer...

Prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.