Who does this Supra belong to?

strictlySupra

Dec 19, 2006
Canada
arizzle;1485560 said:
dude your cars sick! maybe i should drive up for a few comps.

do it! i love seeing other mk3s at the track. there are a couple local guys but they arent too serious.

as for the shoki's i think the fronts are 18x10 -15 and the rears are 18x12 -27, i wish they would fit. i plan on running the fronts as rears when i go drifting. little bit narrower but the low offset still fills up the widebody. you can see them on the back in one of the pictures above.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Nice.

I like the GT wing. Would look nicer if mounts were farther apart, as far apart as possible. Like the S2 Supra

menu_05_products_04style.jpg

strictlySupra

Dec 19, 2006
Canada
rodel;1486241 said:
Nice.

I like the GT wing. Would look nicer if mounts were farther apart, as far apart as possible. Like the S2 Supra

menu_05_products_04style.jpg

thanks, i might be looking into carbon doors and the wing in the future. just a couple other things to take care of first, stock twins lol

lets see a link to your car that thing looks bad ass

gobutai

Dec 22, 2009
TX
I like white supra's, I like road racing / track cars, I like roll cages, but don't like "shopping cart wings." This is a really nice car minus the wing and maybe wheels like what the other member's have already mentioned. Funny thing is that "big-a**" wing may be functional at speed though and accelerating out of the apex, lol!

Last edited:

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
Bunch of Haters on here! Stop drinking that Hateraid. I remember how much hate I got after a few pics of my car surfaced the internet.

Most people that talk about how much they hate Camber and stretched tires have never driven a car that has been set up that way. Now I'm not saying that its ok to install a 225 on a 10 or 11 inch wheel but a little stretch never hurt.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
twincam187;1485926 said:
do it! i love seeing other mk3s at the track. there are a couple local guys but they arent too serious.

as for the shoki's i think the fronts are 18x10 -15 and the rears are 18x12 -27, i wish they would fit. i plan on running the fronts as rears when i go drifting. little bit narrower but the low offset still fills up the widebody. you can see them on the back in one of the pictures above.

yeah we got a few local mk3's

that is one aggressive wheel combo! the sizing is massive.

you should post up some vids if you got any.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
that car is beautiful in its own right.. I don't get to see many mk3's done to that level and for that reason this is enjoyable IMO.

I agree with the addition of kouki tails though haha.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
they're OEM Euro/Australia turnsignals..

you can get 89+ brand new from the dealer (where I got my 89's from), but pre 89's are harder to come by (ones I have for my 92), and no longer being made...