Who does this Supra belong to?

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
SupraOfDoom;1477290 said:
I dig it. It has S2 rear fenders and S2 front fenders.

yep looks nice too. He has more $$ in fenders then most ppl pay for their entire car LOL

It looks good :) there are a few minor things to do to it (align body panels) but it will eventually be flawless...

I dig the wing looks like the S2 wing

strictlySupra

Dec 19, 2006
Canada
lol holy smokes. i have been ridiculously busy over the past several months and havent been able to get much time in on any of the boards!

i love the feedback though guys, not everyones cup of tea but it sure floats my boat haha

a couple of my friends drive 240s and i will admit i borrowed the black roof idea from one of those cars. and the wing... welll the wing is at home on the back of this beast and it brings it together nicely when you can appreciate it in person.

plans over this winter include new rollcage, shadow grey dash, door panels, and center console just to get back a bit of that plush feeling that supras have.

the bumper is held on by 2 zipties ;)... so you can understand why its not lined up perfectly, as pulling it on and off with ease is more important for what i need.

feel free to ask me anything about the car, i have tonnes of pics from all angles

thanks again for all the positive remarks! and the not so positive too!!!!

jeff

edit: heres a couple pics to show off some lines

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

hehe ziptied bumper came in handy till i get a proper tow hook installed. (blown tranny early last season)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Need some 89+ tails and it's set.

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the sleepy eye and crazy offset wheels with stretched tires, outside of that most people don't seem to realize the fenders come with those holes and that it's a track car obviously...

jdm_emperor

Apr 3, 2006
MA
i like the wheels, its legit, i guess people here dont like the flush look and prefer the sunken generic crap wheels look

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Poodles;1484386 said:
Need some 89+ tails and it's set.

jdm_emperor;1484455 said:
i like the wheels, its legit, i guess people here dont like the flush look and prefer the sunken generic crap wheels look

These are true.

TwinCam187: That is a beautiful supra done to the extent nobody else will. Looks awesome, post more pics for sure! Action pics are a plus.

strictlySupra

Dec 19, 2006
Canada
89+ tails may find their way onto the rear after all of the encouragement, im interested to see how they would look.

anyone have a minty set for sale?

tire stretch, and camber play a roll in the flush wheel fitment i was after. id probly need 2 more inches of widebody to cover a 315 tire with -1 or 0 degrees camber. overall i couldnt be more happy with the way all of the pieces came together.

afterall.... heres what i started with. and the current tires have less stretch.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

some more random shots, and couple action photos, nothing spectacular as i popped the trans early last season unfortunately (second time out with the car). i intend to put it to work this year though and enter a couple of local competitions

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

no breather in this pic but i have since installed a stainless line and routed out the floor in the trunk area.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
Very sanitary build, the quality of the craftsmanship looks great.

Everybody on this board is prone to nitpicking, but to see a well-built supra with quality parts and a decent paintjob is such a rarity these days. Props to you for doing it properly. You've got more hours and dollars in this car thatn I'm sure you care to count.

On to the obligatory nitpicking :)

89+ tails would be fabulous on your car, get yourself a set!

The chrome on the Equips doesn't seem to go with the all-business attitude of the rest of the car, it throws me off just a little bit.

Keep up the good work!

strictlySupra

Dec 19, 2006
Canada
Zach;1485358 said:
The chrome on the Equips doesn't seem to go with the all-business attitude of the rest of the car, it throws me off just a little bit.

to be honest ive had the same thoughts, but damn they look good on a sunny day!

i have a set of kranze shoki's polished lip with white center spokes but the rears are -27 offset and in order to fit them i think i need moar stretch/camber. these are more show wheels and ive been meaning to pick up something lighter for track use, but i havent come across anything suitable yet in the proper sizing.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

LOKI: leave your car at home the roads are SHIT here lol.