Whats the stupidest thing you have done to your supra?

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
ms07s;1287090 said:
Fun....for a while.

The burnouts were fun and it surprised my friends. the launches were stupid ricer clutch pop launches which i did because ill admit i was stupid and couldnt drive. i know the correct way for launching now and its twice as fast as that clutch popping shit ever was.

thanks to supramania of course cuz i got the tips here. :biglaugh:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
painted mudflaps looks bad. the wing isn't HORRIBLE, but it's not the greatest either. would look better if it were a different style lol

drewsh666

feeling it
Feb 12, 2008
jackson CA
buying my supra sight unseen, then listened to my dad making me think that there was something really wrong with it. then completely disassembling the engine and then realized that i could have fixed it in 20 mins and be driving it right now. (just needed to clean the spark plug valley of oil due to bad cam cover seals and clean the spark plug wires of oil.) now every time i look at it i feel like the stupidest person on earth.:3d_frown:

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
LilMissMkIII;1288738 said:
Stupidest thing I did was give it to a workshop to get some stuff done... Still paying for that mistake :( :( :(

yeah worth learning it yourself Lol

SideWinderGX

Aug 8, 2007
Syracuse, New York, United States
The stock intercooler pipe near the air filter exploded about a mile from my house, I thought I shot a piston out of the block...

Car wouldn't idle or run well at all, it was chugging all over the place. I had to pull over and wrap a t-shirt around the pipe so I could limp my way home, I didn't have anything else big enough to cover the hole lol.

Sep 10, 2007
Virginia
Stupidest thing would be me wrecking a supra 5 days after I bought it...with insufficient insurance coverage to cover a single penny (liability only)...!!
xfyv0m.jpg

djblastsupratuner

Boost you must...........
May 2, 2007
Florida
88mkIIIproject;1295516 said:
Stupidest thing would be me wrecking a supra 5 days after I bought it...with insufficient insurance coverage to cover a single penny (liability only)...!!

NO MY EYES ARE BURNING!! :wtc: That was such a nice supra!^^^^^ It happens lol

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
With my old motor, I accidently hooked up a vaccum line coming from the head to a coolant line coming off the throttle body.

I had no idea where it went. Well, needless to say after idling for about 10 sec and having coolant shot directly into my motor, I was scared shitless. White smoke everywhere!

I ended up changing the oil about 10 times over a 3 day period. Thank god no damage was done and the car ran great after. The first oil change was horrific though :(

-Mo

terror

Antibliss
Jun 13, 2008
Alaska
today i was testing out my new e-fans and radiator set up and as soon as i boosted my targa flew 10 feet in the air :cry: i forgot to bolt it down, now its warped and has all kinds of scratches :cry::cry::cry: