Whats the stupidest thing you have done to your supra?

djblastsupratuner

Boost you must...........
May 2, 2007
Florida
Okay post the stupidest thing you have ever done to your supra. Anything like with mods or simply fixing a problem with duck tape or super glue. Ill go first to give an example of what i mean.

Got a RFL TurboXS Bov and mounted it to where the OEM bypass valve was. Didnt have anything to plug up the OEM intake so i used duck tape to plug it up:biglaugh: Been like that for a year and no problems what so ever lol

Got another one

Driving down the highway from Florida to Texas when i go to fix my rear view mirror it falls off. screw wouldnt go back in so having nothing to work with and at a gas station baught some super glue and glued the damn screw in with the rear view mirror.

Now you have heard mine lets hear yours!

djblastsupratuner

Boost you must...........
May 2, 2007
Florida
super.secret.supra.club;1255425 said:
buying it and not selling it when some rich dude offered 19 grand for it. No BS.

Damn man that sucks! You could have bought yourself an MKIV or 5 Decent MKIII's lol no (offense to MKIII owners as i am also one :biglaugh:)

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
djblastsupratuner;1255430 said:
Damn man that sucks! You could have bought yourself an MKIV or 5 Decent MKIII's lol no (offense to MKIII owners as i am also one :biglaugh:)

dont care for a mkIV. but i just want to pay off my bills without selling the soup.

fonz87

89 Turbo!!!!
Nov 17, 2007
Streamwood, IL
selling my red supra to a dumb kid who knows nothin about cars, has his mechanic check his car for problems, since the car bites and grinds and everything and him and the mechanic things this

supra_guy;6575371 said:
Fonz, the mechanic said the transmission is fine. It just "bites" hard because the guy before you put in a new clutch, nothing ealse is wrong with it besides this minor issue that popped up.

didn't know that when using a new stock clutch causes grinds and stuff:3d_frown:

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
i also chose the supra.

was it teh love of my life. no...

and now im a pimp:naughty:

edit: im still a loser

and the dumbest thing would be zip tieing up a front mount due to being impatient

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Busting the AFM mounting bolt and having to use duct tape and a bungie cord to keep the whole assembly from moving.

RiyadYar

Supramania Contributor
Nov 20, 2007
NY
cooling down the turbo with a garden hose because i was anxious to put on my lipp 3inch turbo elbow, which ended up resulting in sparkplug valley being filled with water and caused the car to stutter