Whats the stupidest thing you have done to your supra?

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
modifying a perfectly good stock 1jz....

when i 1st installed the 1j that was the most fun i had ever had in that car.... then i modded it... and now... while still fun... doesnt beat the fun it was stock

fonz87

89 Turbo!!!!
Nov 17, 2007
Streamwood, IL
no really choosing the supra over the girl, but just to busy working on the car and didn't call her back over the summer..... its a long story but i blame the supra.

Stupidest thing i've done...... bought bosch spark plugs and installed them, been driving 2000k so far, not realizing that the car has been misfiring this whole time.

Pulling the motor next month, i m sure i will have the stupidest thing coming.......

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
boosted1jz;1255679 said:
modifying a perfectly good stock 1jz....

when i 1st installed the 1j that was the most fun i had ever had in that car.... then i modded it... and now... while still fun... doesnt beat the fun it was stock

And I cosign on this.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
fonz87;1255498 said:
The stupidest thing ive done t, is buying a supra and losing the love of my life..... for forever...

If she left you over a car, you wasn't the love of her life........she just used it as an excuse. No two soulmates are going to split up because of a car. Just my two cents worth. Hopefully you've moved on and found someone else.

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
May 16, 2005
Vernon Hills, IL
the stupidest thing i've ever done supra-wise? well, I've owned 22 MKIII's and 2 MKIV's, and the car I kept was an NA 5 spd MKIII with rust up to wazoo. So the dumbest thing I've ever done, is sell them all :(

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
yesterday, replaced my "faulty" HKS BOV..

after suffering with the snap ring for hours, finally got it on (fucked my up thumb in the process, by the way), it sounded the same..

checked the vacuum line, and it was slightly pinched, hahaha...

spent $$$ on a brand new BOV when it was just a small pinch..

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
replacing the starter on my NA. i cleared a path down to it by taking the entire intake and every single line off that side of the block/head :D then i found out i could put a few extensions together and get to it :(

orbis-gte

Sep 7, 2008
Kentucky
i was ready to move out of the house , cause me and my wife were fighting , the next min i sow a big scratch from the side door to the front bumper, scratched with a key.