What did you do to your supra today? Pics

91supran/a

Offical BAMF!
Dec 10, 2007
Sterling, Virginia, United States
lets see where do you want me to start lol.... tomorow pwr steering pump is coming out so i can trade it for another remained one.... then saturday im puting some kickass underlights on that are gonna be wired to my keyless entry so when i hit unlock the underlights flash when i open the door they comeon lol just to be cool lol not gonna be rice and drive around with them on.... sunday replacing all the low preasure lines on the steering system as well as high preasure line with new rack.... long weekend

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
I hope your going 550's with that! :)

Well since its 12:07 am yet I have not gone to sleep.. But in the morning I am going to replace the valve cover gaskets that are leaking that I just replaced 700 miles ago.. wtf lol Then Going to the track at night to hopfully get a 13.6-7

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
absolutely nothing... its put away for the winter. i will see it tomorrow and probably check the coolants freeze rating though.

SRA

Oct 11, 2010
Eglin Afb, FL
just started taking the head of, busted my knuckels in the process.i guess the monsters is thursty for some blood. lol.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Finally get to replace the turbo in my wifes 88 tonight. After that I am going to spend the rest of the night putting up shelves in my shop to get all the excessive supra parts I have off the floor so I can walk and possibly park a car in there once again. Tomorrow more adding shelves then body work on mine. O and sometime tomorrow go test out the turbo in my wifes car.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
SRA;1639075 said:
just started taking the head of, busted my knuckels in the process.i guess the monsters is thursty for some blood. lol.

Toyota engines are extremely blood thirsty. I've split my thumb open, scraped knuckles bad enough that they won't stop bleeding for 30+ minutes, left a chip mark in my glasses, and burned myself more times than I can count.

SRA

Oct 11, 2010
Eglin Afb, FL
mkiii222;1639088 said:
Toyota engines are extremely blood thirsty. I've split my thumb open, scraped knuckles bad enough that they won't stop bleeding for 30+ minutes, left a chip mark in my glasses, and burned myself more times than I can count.

sounds like im going to follow you foot steps

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
^^^ Sounds like a couple of guys need to learn their way around a 7M better...lol

Drove mine to work, took it to lunch and sat in drive thru for 15 minutes with no problems then drove back to the office where she is waiting to go home tonight.