Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
motul_90pa.jpg

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Drove mine to work as well. Figured out it's real easy to light up the inside rear tire in 2nd if I turn at ~35mph. :)

As for plans for it for tomorrow? I'm going to be saving up as much as possible until the end of May for some go-fast/stop-fast/handle-better goodies. :)

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Mike, you need a bigger turbo man, that is way too small!!

Going back to inventory today , so have a little road trip this morning work is 12 miles from home. no pics either not as eciting as what some of you posted. hopefully we get done early today and have some time left to the day when we get out of there.

Eamon

Feb 3, 2010
USA
Replacing a few hoses, then putting snow tires on. Don't want to go through another experience like last year :X.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
89nasupra;1639120 said:
^^^ Sounds like a couple of guys need to learn their way around a 7M better...lol

My nickname when I was a kid was 'boo boo' and not as in Yogi's buddy. If it's possible for me to cut/scrape myself I likely will.

Chipped my glasses when an exhaust bolt broke free and the wrench smacked me. Bruised a cheek when a valve spring let loose while putting in my Comp Cams springs. Ripped the fleshy part of my thumb open on the factory clamp that holds the head oil drain hose while trying to unstick the 20 yo hose from the valve cover...

It happens so often I don't even stop (half the time I don't even notice) when I get cut unless it's deep enough to require immediate attention. If it's just bleeding a little I'll stop and have a smoke to give it time to stop dripping.

Same crap when I work on computers too. Swap a HDD and end up with cut marks all over my hands.

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
drove an hour and a half to the farm, and realized i forgot my coolant tester. the one at the farm was fubar... so.... i emptied a little bit into a 16oz bottle and tested it here in town... +5*f....thats not good now i have to drive another 3 hours round trip to drop the coolant for the winter.

that make a total of 6 hours driving to discover that the coolant wont be good for the winter and remedy that. sometimes i hate myself!

on a side note i did have other stuff to do up there... so all wasnt a loss today.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Looked at it and felt my pocket get lighter. My money magically disappeared. HAHAHAHA. No but really... it's about to happen...

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
threw my turbo back on yesterday, and a pretty new turbo bag. Today fenders and bumper went back on the front. Getting ready for paint tomorrow

SAMURAI-

Oct 5, 2010
Montreal
87mk111;1639286 said:
lol at cod black ops pics

ahah x2

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

rodel;1639430 said:

that black supra is my inspiration for my MKIII no homo dude has style.